Blocking depends on several factors. some of them are known and some are unknown as Facebook never revealed how its SPAM control system works. It can block you if you are manually posting same message to multiple groups and it can allow the auto-poster sometimes. its unpredictable. one’s non-blocking techniques may not work for other accounts. There are NO standard methods/values to avoid blocking. Below are some common blocking factors
1. Fast posting—for some accounts Facebook allows even 2 minutes post delay and for some accounts it doesn’t allow even 15 minutes. Possible reason may be the age of FB account, verification of account. How much account is used manually. New accounts are created every day and most of them are fake so Facebook has strict rules for new Facebook accounts to control spamming. if a delay value is not working for you, keep it increasing until account is not blocked. Also use random delay
2. Use Spintax and nested Spintax—Spintax is used to create random posts. User help section in script contains Spintax example. Google spintax and nested spintax for more examples
3. Spammy posts—Facebook can detect spam from words in posts and Facebook user has also an option to Report a post as spam. So keep your posts wordings spam free.
4. parallel posting. Do Not create parallel campaigns on same Facebook account
5. Follow Facebook TOC for postings