Simplify the migration from WordPress to Shopify, Squarespace and other platforms by having a complete list of all WordPress URLs (links), titles, IDs and Yoast SEO meta data in a CSV file. It is also very useful during SEO audit and analysis.
New in 1.1.0: Export WordPress SEO (Yoast SEO) meta titles, descriptions and focus keywords. Specify the CSV delimiter for better compatibility with Excel.
This plugin is developed and maintained by Kaspars Dambis who is a WordPress core contributor and professional WordPress consultant since 2007.
Export URLs (links), titles, IDs, slugs (permalinks), post status, Yoast SEO meta titles, descriptions and focus keywords of the following:
- Posts, pages and custom post types
- Categories, tags and custom taxonomies
- Attachments, images, videos including the resized versions of all images
The URL and title export tool under “Tools ? Export” in WordPress dashboard.
The exported URLs and titles in MS Excel.
- Select “Plugins ? Add New” from the menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Select the “Upload” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the
preseto-export-urls.zipfile for the upload and click “Upload”.
- Activate the plugin once it has been uploaded.
- Visit “Tools ? Export”, select “URLs, Titles and Meta” and click “Download Export File”.
You can enable free automatic updates by installing the Envato Market plugin.
- Requires at least WordPress 3.2
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.2
- Configure the export
- Export opened in MS Excel.
Please use the dedicated support section on CodeCanyon.
1.1.0 (June 6, 2016)
- New feature: export IDs, slugs and Yoast SEO titles, meta description and focus keywords.
- New feature: specify the CSV delimiter before running the export.
- Add information about the automatic updates.
1.0.0 (May 30, 2016)
- First public release.
- Added the export configuration options.
0.1.0 (April 21, 2016)
- Initial release.