* In case your device will show a Toast message saying “Can’t open file”, just download the Astro File Manager app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro&hl=en
and use it to install the APK. This may happen because of new Android Security options *
Eventik is a full-working Application for searching and submitting events all around the world in mobility, find cool things to do around your area, like and share events to popular social networks and follow people’s events.
It has a lot of features, and it’s backend is by Parse Server hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own version of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse events from people you follow and don’t
- Search for events by keywords, city and category
- Edit/Delete your own Events
- Share events to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Get directions to events through the native Maps app
- Admin gets a notification email when an event has been submitted or edited for review
- See your Account’s data
- Setting screen with options like Reset Password, Edit Profile’s info, Contact, etc.
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Online Documentation
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
July 17, 2019 - Updated to Android Studio 3.4.2
July 10, 2019 - Added this line into the 'signUpButt.setOnClickListener()' function in SignUp.java, and in the 'loginButt.setOnClickListener()' function in Login.java, in order to go back to the Home screen after signing up or logging in: startActivity(new Intent(ctx, Home.class));
June 20, 2019 - Installed 'Android 9.0 (Pie)' Platform form the Android SDK Manager (you should do the same in your Android Studio in case you haven't done that yet, and the perform the updates below). - Edited build.gradle (Module: app) file by setting the 'compileSdkVersion and 'targetSdkVersion' into 28 - Did: Refractor -> Migrate to AndroidX, so after doing the suggested Refractor, some dependencies changed in the build.gradle (Module: app) file, compare your old files with the updated ones. - Updated some dependencies in build.gradle(Module: app) file, compare your old build.gradle file with the updated one to perform updates - Replaced: import com.parse.ParseFacebookUtils; with: import com.parse.facebook.ParseFacebookUtils; in Configurations.java and Intro.java
June 18, 2019 - Removed the following line of code into the 'user_profile.xml' file - it was causing an error and coulnd't allow to generate a Signed V1 Release APK: android:layout_above="@+id/tabBar"
June 7, 2019 - Updated to Android Studio 3.4.1
May 7, 2019 - Updated to Android Studio 3.4 - Updated some dependencies in build.gradle(Modiule:app) to their latest versions
February 22, 2019 - Fixed a bug on Push notifications by editing the following files: build.gradle (Module:app) Manifest.xml Home.java -> 'onStart()' function. - Updated the 'main.js' file, so you have to upload it again into your own Cloud Code Functions section on back4app and overwrite the existing one, then click the DEPLOY button. ** In order to update your app, compare the updated files mentioned above with your own ones and perform the changes accordingly **
February 8, 2019 - Updated to Android Studio 3.3.1 - Updated the 'build.gradle(Project:)' and 'build.gradle(Module:app)' files [compare the updated code with your old code and perform changes accordingly]
January 24, 2019 - Updated to Android Studio 3.3
January 3, 2019 - Updated the Facebook Android SDK and ParseFacebookUtils versions in build.gradle: implementation 'com.facebook.android:facebook-android-sdk:4.37.0' implementation 'com.parse:parsefacebookutils-v4-android:1.10.7@aar'
October 31, 2018 - Edited the 'submitEventButt()' function in PostEditEvent.java by adding a missing 'ParseQuery<ParseUser>query' instance, in order to assign followers ID's to a posted event (if any)
August 28, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review HERE