This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I just purchased your Music Portal and it looks great! But it seems i have aproblem with uploading any tracks to it. I modified the two php.ini parameters named in the documentation ans set them to 500M (yes, I want to have such large songs). I tried to upload a few different .mp3 files. One is about 5MB, the other around the 170MB. The first file gives me the following error: “Error! Invalid file upload”, the second one gives a different error: “Error! Please upload a file”.
I set the track size in the adminpannel to 250MB and the storage to 10GB (10000MB)
I tried tried a few more mp3 files and as long as they are smaller than 3MB, they upload just fine.
I also have a problem creating albums. When I click the ’+ Create Album’ button, the popup opens fine. I enter the album name and choose a type. Then I try tro press the large blue ’+ Create’ button, but absolutely nothing happens. The popup stays open and the mouse cursor changes to sort of a little stop icon for a brief second. This behaviour does not change when I choose a different album type.
Do you have any advice for me?
Is there such a thing as a debug mode to see where these problems come from?
There is a possibility that your host may be limiting the file size upload despite you increasing the limits or your server may have run out of room when the file is completely uploaded. You may want to contact your host about their limits.
As for the album situation, please message me your site along with CPanel access so I may take a closer look. Thank you!
Cause the site is hosted on my home NAS, there is no such thing as a cPanel. I can however provide you with the error message from the apache error log:
PHP Warning: POST Content-Length of 10485942 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0,
That’s when upload a 10.5MB file. Since it refers to a document “unknown” with line “0” I don’t know where the size is set incorrectly.
I raised the max_file_size in the php.ini to about 250MB
Hope you can support me, even without access to the webserver or the database.
Please also set the post_max_size as well. Your error seems to stem from that limit as well.
1:can the admin deactivate email registration confirmation when users register or create an account??
:2: what are supplied in the package, all style sheets so we can change or preposition contents of a page how we want right?
3: if one run into trouble to install the scripts like usual, can u help do that, how much u be charging?
How much you charge for further customization?
4: what audio formats does it supports does it support wave audios???
sorry for prepurchase questions. I must say it looks like you did a great job> bigups maaaan….
sorry again. can i send you a private email and ask something, specs for cuztomization…
2. You’re provided all the code. To change styles and HTML you will need knowledge of HTML/CSS and AngularJS.
3. Yes, installation is free as long as your host has CPanel ready
4. Only MP3 files are supported.
I’m currently not available for customization services.
did an istall succesfully on wamp.
first error i get is i cannot accees dashboard as admin. The requested URL /euphonize/admin/index.php was not found on this server.
2. tried to upload a sample track via the drop box, error again. invalid file uplaod and i am sure its an mp3 format. Any basic changes we need to do just after install??? have not even exploited the other options yet..
to add on the question above, i have the files uploaded to a sub folder, say localhost/eupjonize/. cab dat be why i can t acess the dashboard,
It’s recommend that you install on the root folder than a sub folder. If you must use sub folders, then please use subdomain instead.
sorry man, i figures out the dashboard thing and upload. but when i drag a file , it days success but nothing happens. i tried to create an album.insert album name and type but clicking the blue bottom bar , nothing is created. cant see where to insert track name. looks like other people are having the same problem and al i see is that you are requesting cpanel access to do that. we should be able to do it , or atleast include that on the doc. i need to get this done asap. cheers…
oops. sorry again, was just a setting problem with wamp. got it all working on my live on my domain. problem is what site domain name to use so i dont have to manualy type url to dash board. my files are in a subfolder, ie( mydomain.com/euphonize.. when i put site domain as my domain ,com. clickng on the dash board, it takes me to this url http://euphonize/euphonize/admin/index.php so i had to manually insert it like mydomain.com/euphonize/admin/index.php.. what are my doing wrong??
Q2. trying to change the logo to my logo, cant figure out the image in the folder, all i could was use my own .ico. cant find the logo to replace.
Q3. Where do i locate the language file(en) to make some language adjustments or my own language..
I must say man, you got a piece of good scripts. cant regret having it….
yes i am using a subdomain. but i will figure that out later, the other question about the logo. how to replaoce just the logo at top right the lil Jaskokoync head phone man…
I’m not sure I completely understand the whole domain situation. Can you message me your site along with CPanel details so I may take a closer look. As for the logo, you’ll need to edit the inc/top-nav.inc.php file. You’ll need knowledge of HTML to manually change this. As for the language, you’ll have to manually edit the files in the app/views folder with your translations.
yes ma, I have been trying to playa round those files, cant figure out how to move things around that page such as the top margin of the body itself.
How do I message you details..?
when u mean cpanel details I hope you r only asking login details to the admin account of this euphonize thing, not my server right?
whats your email add. cheeers
if you can kindly direct me to the folder that holds all css files just for the home page, so i can move things around. say give the top fixed nav bar a top margin, also the left grey sidebar and body a margin .just like you pointed me to the inc/top-nav file, lots of files in the package and pretty hard to figure out which ones control which pages. I am really interested in the home oage now, thanks buddy and don’t forget to pass me ur email so I can send u cpanel details. cheers..
man. we live in different time zones so whe i send u a message, i need to wait for at least 18hrs before i get a message, can you please m ake sure than when you are responding, u be a bit precised and give me much details.
1. point me to html and css files folder to make adjustments on the home page. u did with the top nav bar, do it with the other events on the page.
2. can u point me to location of all the icons on the home page. example icons in the top nav bar. there should be some images(png, or gif) in the euphonize folder.\
what i did is extend the height of the top nav bar to say about 140px, but it overlaps with the playlist, queue, my playlist and create playlist tabs along with the listen, All i need is to give those batty boys a top margin as well to keep the fuckers away from the 140px top nav bar, cant find the style sheets for them.. sorry for the long and a bit messy message..it is also important that i at least know where to private message you so al these things don’t be on your wall…
Please message me here https://codecanyon.net/user/jaskokoyn#contact There are a lot of file locations you are asking here and it’s hard to keep up. A lot of these files you’re asking for can be found in the app/views folder. The CSS files can be found in the assets/main folder. The icons are are from font awesome and you’ll need to read their documentation to learn how to modify the icons. You can find more information about that here http://fontawesome.io/
ERROR: SQLSTATE42000: Syntax error or access violation: 1286 Unknown storage engine ‘InnoDB’
all things are correct, DB & domain name ‘url’
so, I’m stuck on this error message above, any idea may addresses this issue ?
It seems like your host does not support InnoDB engine.. Please message your host to see if they can enable this for you.
The persons who not own the recording should not be allowed to upload songs. Can you customize the registration so that the new registrator should have an option to choose whether as creator/content owner or user. Users can buy a monthly or annual fee to allow them to make playlist or sharing any social links
Unfortunately, I do not provide customizations at this moment. I suggest hiring someone on Upwork or Envato studio for customizations. If they have knowledge of PHP, MySQL and AngularJS then they should be able to make these changes for you.
A pre-purchase question. Is it possible to minimize the playlist sidebar on the left and have it appear only when necessary?
Currently it’s not possible unless you’re on a mobile device. I will consider this feature in a future update. Thank you!
I’m not a developer myself, but is it possible to make changes to the script such that the sidebar becomes hidden?
One more. Is it possible to display an artist’s albums on his/her profile? Currently only ‘My Tracks’ are listed.
Currently it can not be done through the system. You’ll have manually edit the code. Unfortunately, albums are not displayed at this time.
Sidebar menu ads is not working. My programmer said it was because the script is not working. Funny thing is that footer ads menu is functioning well. The widget menu on html also is not working. Please urgently help.
As for the widget, please message me your site along with admin login and CPanel login so I may take a closer look. Thank you!
but the footer ads menu running well, codes are almost same. http://php.islamictunes.id
any updates? thanks
Can i customize the membership by adding new category of member?
How to change the default homepage to new page, such as New Upload tracks/album? can i do it?
Currently membership can not be modifed that way at this moment. As for changing the homepage, that is also not possible as well. To make these kinds of changes you’ll have to make quite a number of modifications to the script itself. Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and AngularJS would be required.
1. If I ask programmer to do it ( as he claimed has knowledge to all the source codes as you mentioned above), can you give support to him? I do hope it can be done as this is not a major changes, the most important thing is the membership and secondly – default homepage.
2. Your script is good, but part of what I want to change is both are the basic of the business model for music sharing platform. When you just simply allow users to upload song/track/album, that mean you’re not protecting the site owner to be sued by content’s owners for users (some of them maybe not understand or just don’t care) uploading the copyright content. Music giant corporates will not click the copyright infringement but they will send lawyers to make more money from the system, so please take action to this as the author of this script, please bear this as important. Had you seen how Napster fallen down? how youtube had been sale to google? The major reason was the system simply allow users to upload without control. Yes, there’re Terms and condition or policies, but as part of the liabilities will be on site owner because not having good system as I mentioned. I just giving the idea from my experience in this industry as maybe lot of website development creators don’t know how the music business been operated. Please don’t just created and market it, be responsible to understand the business itself, at least the implication of the created website.
3. Currently the default homepage was not able to serve as it purpose as it was sticked there base on the upload history. Just imagine if my first upload was the track that been produced in 2013, how it will look when in 2020 when the first uploaded track still there and will be there as forever? It will give the main impression to new visitors that this site was never been updated.
1. Currently I can only provide support directly to the buyer itself and not someone else. However, it is fine to relay messages between us.
2. I will keep this in mind. Thank you!
3. Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind for a future update.
ok thanks again. At least you reply and noted that. I just found that the playlist and share buttons in mobile browse was missing. But it is ok on desktop. My programmer said that he can’t do anything because the code was bundled on the core script and maybe hidden by author. Please help.
Yes, those buttons get hidden on mobile. It’s hidden using Bootstrap’s CSS responsive utilities which can be found here http://getbootstrap.com/css/#responsive-utilities all files can be found in the app folder
I sent you email last week but seems no answer. Can I suggest that you don’t want to give me the support anymore? Please confirm. Thank you
Hello, I responded to your email. Please check your inbox or junk mail again. Thank you!
Hello, I am a member of an euphonize system and I would like to know how can I upload tracks and make their share link appear another share url instead of untitled-track.
This is really bugging me cause I want the hyperlink to have the name of the track when I allow it for streaming
You will need to change the name of the song in the manage track page. Just click the cog and you will see the field for the name.
it did not work, I change the name of the track but the direct url continues untitled-track-number.
Any other options?
any other field that currently changes the name of the track url to the track name?
Any user demo account?
You’re free to sign up and test the site.
Awesome looking platform! A few pre sale questions:
1. How does the purchase system work? Are downloads locked until purchased?
2. How do paid memberships work? Can certain features be locked for free authors and unlocked for “premium”? i.e.: only premium users can sell.
3. What payment gateways work here?
1. There is no purchase system. There is only a field where users can submit links to where visitors can purchase their music on 3rd party sites.
2. Paid memberships gives you a badge and more storage.
Do you offer customization for hire?
Currently I do not.
Hello can you remove the “purchase”, can buy you a system of “followers”.
Currently that is not available.
Can you change some features against money?
I’m not sure I understand. Can you explain more by what you mean?
The option to download the full album is not working properly. When I click to download the album, the zip file comes empty.
Please message me your site along with CPanel login so I can take a closer look. Thank you!
When will WAV support become available?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $12.50
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work