OverviewEuphonize is a music sharing & social platform written in PHP &
AngularJS. Your visitors will be able to share, embed & listen to music
from other artists. This powerful script will give you everything you
need to get start with your own music platform.
- Activity – A custom activity stream for logged in users. Will display tracks uploaded by users they follow.
Discover Tracks & playlists – Users can view popular
tracks & playlists by other users. They can do a search and filter bypopularity and genre.
- Unique Custom Profile – Each profile is easy to custom and displays a user’s information elegantly.
- Notifications & Messages – Users can message each other and be notified when a user follows or likes their tracks.
Social Media Integration – Users can share their
favourites tracks on social media sites Facebook & Twitter. More to beadded in future updates.
- Player Embeds – The player can be embedded on sites with user tracks.
Reports & Licensing – Users can report comments,
tracks & other users. A licensing system is also available for creativecommons & all rights reserved.
- Playlists – Highly customizable playlists. Users can skip forward and backwards and jump to a certain track in a playlist.
- Downloads & Purchase Links – Users have the option to allow downloads and share a purchase link for each track.
Admin Dashboard & Control Panel – Manage users,
tracks, reports, comments and more! Tweak your site’s settings withEuphonize’s Powerful dashboard
- Advertisements – Manage advertisements. Edit the ads for footers & sidebars on every page.
Pro Membership Accounts /w Paypal Integration – User
Paypal to accept payments from users to purchase Pro membershipaccounts. This can be disabled in the admin panel.
- Built with AngularJS – Euphonize uses the most popular JS framework supported by GOOGLE!
- PHP >= 5.5
- Apache Web Server
- Allow_url_fopen enabled
- PDO Extension
- Aparch URL Rewrite Module
- php.ini access