Estate is a real estate listing app template for Android, to list and find properties, houses, homes and agents. Includes all required source code.
The template, created in Android Studio, enables you to create your own real estate Android App ready with property list view and map view, Lists (categories), Deep link sharing, search, filter, Admob Ads, Push Notifications, RTL Support, In-App purchase, agent lists, video and image support and much more.
The customisation of the app and setting up of the Admin Page is all explained in 2 separate video tutorials and online documentation. View the Documentation and Video Tutorials Here.
Try the Demo Android App .apk
Check out the Admin Page Demo (Username: admin, Password: pass).
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Earn money from Ads.
- All Graphics included – All graphics are also in .ai (illustrator) format
- 2 Video Tutorials Included – 2 video tutorial are included online for a quick start.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets users choose where they wish to share the property
- Deep link sharing – When a third party user clicks a link shared from the estate app, it will take him directly to the shared property.
- Rate Feature – The app asks the user to rate the app after 5 clicks to make it easier for users to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customize – Most of the source code you need to customise is either in Strings.xml and configurations.java
- In-App Purchase – The user can upgrade to premium to remove ads. To use this feature an extended license is required.
- Lists (Categories) – Properties can be added to lists.
- HTML supported – The property listing description supports html, images and youtube videos.
- Google Analytics – The template has google analytics to track the user behaviour.
- Info Page – An extra page to put news, information, about, or anything you wish.
- Search – User can search properties easily.
- Filter – Properties can be filtered.
- Admin Page – A powerful admin page to manage, edit, create properties, categories, agents, send push notifications and much more.
- Admin Page Dashboard – View how many people viewed, favorited or shared your properties.
- Side Navigation Menu – Easy navigation through the side drawer
- Agent List – Give your users contact information to your agents.
- Push Notifications – Includes firebase push notifications. Send them directly from the admin page.
- Settings Page – Allows user to turn off Push notifications
- RTL support – Right to left layout is supported.
- Full Screen Photos – Property photos can be viewed in fullscreen mode.
- Multiple Photos – Hold Ctrl in admin page to add multiple property photos.
- Mini Web app – When a property is shared, others which don’t have the app installed can still view the property online.
Version 1Initial Release
- Bug Fix: sql database updated to be compatible with latest sql version
- removed extra CALL_PHONE permission
- Migrated to AndroidX
- Updated to API 28
- removed Google Analytics. Use Firebase Analytics instead
- Fixed issue in build.gradle related to the orger of jCenter() and google()
- Now using the latest Admob Ads library with Admob app id.
- Server Side: added submission date inputting
- Server Side: added default gps coordinates in js/script.js
- Server Side: Added support for php 7.2