Cache and manage your site errors , the smart way !
Errors Handler allows you to have both customized Apache error pages and the opportunity to be notified by mail when an error occurs on your site, errors handled includes: 401, 403, 404 and 500 errors, when a user face any of this errors, a specific and esthetically appealing error message will be shown, all errors message can be easily customized, this script also check for pages with an old extension (if you changed your pages extension from HTML to PHP for example) and give the user suggestions of pages that he is looking for.
Check the demo at : Demo , and try to request a non-existing page ( test for example )
- Offers custom error page
- Handles the 401,403,404 and 500 errors
- Users can send email notifications to the site administrator reporting the errors, with information on error time , error type , the user IP address and much more.
- Show a rich and informative error messages , and that can be easily customized
- Offers suggestions to users when they request a page with an old extension and gives them the probably desired page ( with the new extension )
- Can be easily integrated with your site
- Simple installation
- 1 configuration file !