Get it now at this price before next week’s BIG update. Hint: We’ll chat about it on the Changelog
A full replacement for the default PHPMaker 2017 template, based on the AdminLTE Bootstrap Template. Fully responsive and ready to upgrade any PHPMaker 2017 project! Say goodbye to the dull default template and start enjoying your new look and feel with this template.
Extension included to select all of the options, now including the Top Menu (horizontal menu) and Fixed navigation as well as all previous enhancements. We use this in our own CMS, so you will always get updates quickly.
Free Lifetime Updates! Includes all future updates! Pay once, use forever!
Here are some of the enriched features you’ll find:
|Events Calendar:||Include the FullCalendar in your events page to see how your events look to the world|
|New PHP Functions:||One-line PHP functions to add to your server events, including the calendar, drag-and-drop ordering and Audit Trail pruning|
|Responsive Design:||No need to enable responsive reflows, this whole template is responsive from the ground up. Use your PHPMaker CMS on any device.|
|Avatars:||Use the included User Extension to enable avatars for each user|
|Notifications / Messages / Tasks:||See all notifications, messages, and tasks at a glance in your header. Works in both Top and Default menu configurations.|
|Clean Pages:||Login, Register, and Forgot Password pages have no header, footer, or menu. Keep those pages clear of distractions and information.|
|Audit Trail pruning:||Use our built-in function to remove all those empty audit trail entries.|
|Code Repository:||We’ve added the PHP functions to the Code Repository, showing you the syntax to use, and which Server Events to use them in.|
|Other improvements:||We’ve done lots of work to integrate the AdminLTE experience into PHPMaker 2017, and cleaned up lots of other annoyances from the default template. The more you look the more you’ll find!|
We hope you’ll enjoy the template, and feel free to contact us at any time with your wish list, or just to tell us how you’re using it.
Changelog text version for the release version (here on CodeCanyon):
June 8 2017
- Update User Privileges, added function
epi_simplebar()for easy barcharts, updated documentation
- Fixed button sizes on modal window button group
- Added the much-requested User Privileges Filter/Sort
- Updated functions to include dynamic
TITLEtags, integrated include functions into template
- Added docs for new functions, Analytics How-To and multiple languages!
- Added support for ChartJS v2.5, updated documentation
- Added Charts with ChartsJS, support for PHPReportMaker, and updated documentation
- Corrected screenshot in docs
- Added docs for Menu Editor, remove default icon if one is already coded
- Updated documentation and clarified License terms
- Updated z-index stacking order for Calendars on modal popups
- Latest version fixes Custom Pages
- Update fixes Table Caption issue on pages without a Table Caption
- Added Language choice, updated docs and functions
- Initial Release! Many thanks to early adopters.