EnvaTrack – Track Envato items performance (v1.0.4)EnvaTrack allows you to monitor any number of items available in Envato’s Marketplaces, create a graph history timeline and get hourly/daily reports related to their performance.
How does it work?EnvaTrack is using Envato’s API in order to gather and store the data, then based on this data we stored, we create graphs, reports and so on.
You will need an API key from Envato which can easily be obtained from https://build.envato.com/
Why should I use EnvaTrack?With EnvaTrack you can monitor any item from Envato Marketplace and create a history for it which can help your own strategies.
Additionally you can get notified on new sales, comments and ratings on a hourly and/or daily interval.
- Meaningful information about the items you monitor
- Ability to search and compare 2 or more items in a given period of time
- Ability to search items performance by keyword, author and marketplace in a given timeframe
- Ability to opt-in/out from hourly/daily notifications for each item
- Extension based architecture
- Settings to control almost every aspect of the app
- Users management
- Items management
- Automatic updater
- In app documentation
Demo loginPlease go to https://www.envatrack.com/#demo to view the demo options.
Support / DocumentationSupport is available on our website at https://www.envatrack.com/customer/.
You need a valid license key and valid support pack.
Documentation is available in the KB at https://kb.envatrack.com/.
Please note the app itself comes with start pages which explain what each section does, but also with a checklist area which helps you get started.
Install / UpgradeInstall steps: http://kb.envatrack.com/kb/install-steps/
Upgrade steps: http://kb.envatrack.com/kb/upgrade-steps/
- Linux operating system
- Apache or Nginx webserver
- PHP >= 7.1
- MySQL(>= 5.5) or MariaDB, with InnoDB storage engine.
- Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)
|PHP version||PHP 7.1 or higher is required.|
|MBString extension||Required for multibyte encoding string processing.|
|OpenSSL extension||Required by encrypt and decrypt methods.|
|Intl extension||PHP Intl extension 1.0.2 or higher is required.|
|ICU version||ICU 49.0 or higher is required.|
|ICU Data version||ICU Data 49.1 or higher is required.|
|Fileinfo extension||Optional. Used for files upload to detect correct file mime-types.|
|DOM extension||Required for REST API to send XML responses|
|BCMath or GMP||BCMath or GMP is required.|
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot provide general programming or web scalling support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default app features.
- We do not offer install or setup services.
- This app requires adding a few cron jobs to your hosting environment. Please make sure you know how to do that.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in REQUIREMENTS section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be longer, depending on our current support queue. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
- We don’t offer free support, if your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- Before asking questions make sure you did your part and reserched current answers.
- You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded in any circumstances.
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it.
- We speak english only to our customers, so we expect you speak it decently enough so we can understand each other.