WooImporter Core Version 2.5.1: *Improved: security core *Added: WPML support for Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Envato *Fixed: many minor bugs Envato Module 1.2.5: *Added: sort in the search filter *Fixed: search by categories Changelog for add-ons (!!note: add-ons aren't included to the main plugin!!): CSV WooImporter 1.0.14: *Updated: import from Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay
Please check “Changelog” section to know about changes and new features.
Also we support our clients ALWAYS, if something is not working, just contact us.
It is a plugin that used to import products from envato to your Wordpress WooCommerce site. The plugin is helpful to create a store with specific products and use affiliate URLs.
You can easily import products from envato. Once uploading process is completed, uploaded items will appear as products in WooCoommere table.
WooImporter plugin is based on the official providers APIs.
Full features list
- Search Envato for the product by Product ID
- Search Envato products by different filters: keywords, category, price range, condition, site.
- Split search results into pages to simplify data review.
- Sort search results by different fields.
- Participiate in the Envato Affiliate program by adding your API key.
- Auto-generate your affiliate links by switching default product type to “External/Affiliate Product”.
- Find links to Envato product and seller pages on the WooCommerce Orders page in the WordPress backend.
- Use the Price rules to set own rules to add your markup/margin to product price.
- Possibility to display regular and sale prices of the product.
- Auto-update system to check product price/stock-availability by schedule and seperatly.
- Manual update of particular products price/stock-availability.
- Bulk posting of found products from the search result page into WooCommerce.
- Scheduled posting of found products if necessary.
- Quick-edit product feature for each found item.
- Auto-convert currency feature by using the currency conversion factor.
- Ability to delete links and images from the product description while the posting (automatically)
- Set own product statuses on posting and out-of-stock event.
- Save free space on your server to limit count loaded images for products by using import product images limit
- Ability to extend WooImporter plugin with addons for the other providers such as Ebay, Aliexpress, Walmart and Amazon. You can buy the addons at the Codecanyon if necessary (check our portfolio for the addons please).
Look at the main features
To configure the plugin you can use several settings:
Currency conversion factor
If your store has currency that differs from us dollar then you need specify the conversion factor right here. The price will be multiplied by its value.
Default Product Type
This is WooCommerce setting. By default WooCommerce assign simple product type for each product that has been imported from some provider (eBay, Aliexpress and etc.). If you want to transfer user on the provider website, once he clicks on buy button on the WooCommerce product page, then just set the setting to External/Affiliate Product . Also you need get your own API Key and use it in the WooImporter to generate affiliate links.
Default Product Status
Set the default product status for importing into WooCommerce.
Remove links from description
Remove links from description of imported products.
Remove images from description
Remove images from description of imported products.
Import product images limit
Limit import images into product gallery WooCommerce for each product.
Default product quantity
Set this to generate a random stock quantity for a product within a range.
Auto Update (stock avail. only)
Use this to check the stock availability automatically by schedule for all products or manually for particular products.
Auto Update Price
Use this to check the price automatically by schedule for all products or manually for particular products.
Not available product status
If a source product becomes unavailable, then the product at your stock will go to trash, change its status to “out of stock” or keep “in stock”.
Set the schedule for auto-update stock availability and price.
The number of products update per schedule
Set the number of products you want to update per schedule.
You need to setup API Keys to work with platforms, or you can use our prepared key that initially set in the Setting.
Products per page
You can set the number of products which should be imported per request. API has constraints to limit maximum number.
You can looking for specific product using ProductId field. Also there are several search filters for each platform: keywords, category, price range, condition, site
You can easily import products into WooCommerce using our built-in API key or use your own keys.
Update Price and Stock Availability
- Auto Update Price and Stock Availability:
- Manual update of particular products Price and Stock Availability:
- Status Update Price and Stock Availability:
Price Rules Settings
- Add new price rules to calculate product price with your margin (markup). You can set several price rules if needed.
- Your rule can be used just for specific module (provider) or for any provider. The same for the categories.
- If you set a percent range then your product will have the regular price and the sale price with your margin. The regular price will be calculated regards with a random percent from the range you added.
- If you omit percent values, then your product will have just the regular price with your margin.
- Also the percent cant be changed after your product has been already imported. If you don’t add rules, then your product will have the same prices as source page has.
Sort results by fields
The plugin lets you to sort imported products by different fields.
Edit product functions
You can edit the product data before placing it into WooCommerce.
Notice: For editing of some data you need to press the button Load more details
You can post products at a scheduled time.
Choose a product category
You can choose some existing WooCommerce category to load products into it directly. if you don`t specify this field, then original category will be used.
Keeping the product/seller URLs
- WooCommerces -> Orders:
- Products -> Edit Product:
You can install add-ons/extensions to add new features to WooImporter
Core Version 2.4.4 *Improved WooImporter Order lists page (added Wooimporter Info) *Fixed a lot of minor bugs ----------------------------------------- Core version 2.3.2 Envato version 1.2.1 *Envato FIX. Affiliate urls have been fixed. Now your Envato username name is added to link. *CORE UPDATE. Price rules feature has been extended http://prntscr.com/br9wvf. *CORE UPDATE. Choosen price percent is kept in the database. ----------------------------------------- Core version 2.2.5 Envato version 1.2 *Bug. “Default categories not imported” bug has been fixed *Core New. Add new setting “product per shudule”. It determines how much product should be updated per time (for price auto-update feature) *Core Bug. Fix product auto-update price bug. *Core New. New setting “Import product images limit” has been added to the Settings. It determines how much images should be loaded from source product gallery. *Core Bug. Product auto-update price bug has been fixed.. *Other minor changes and improvements. ----------------------------------------- Version 1.0.1 *Initial release
Our fields in details:
- Create WordPress plugins
- Configure mobile apps to work with WordPress (REST API SERVICE)
- Make integration with 3rd-party platforms like Ebay, Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.
- Connect social network APIs (FB, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).