Enqueue organizer is a backend and frontend wordpress plugin that allows you to organize the loaded css/js files on your website by re-ordering, editing urls and removing from queue (remove any loaded css/js file from any page). It also allows you to quickly enqueue (add) a css/js on the page. A list of files to be queued (added) to the page is available according the current page configurations, allowing each page to have unique configurations with ability to restore to their defaults.
When excluding css/js it takes effect on the list before saving changes. Once the list is managed, by the moment it is saved, enqueue organizer will re-enqueue the scripts based on the list even with a new external addition to the queue.
- Load your custom css/js at last order
- Manage the load order of styles/scripts from any page
- Update old links of styles/scripts from any page
- Remove unwanted styles/scripts from any page
- Add new styles/scripts to any page
- Remove those styles/scripts on pages where they are not being used to boost performance