This plugin offers additional features to WooCommerce Points and Rewards such as import points, points expiry reminder email, user role earning limit, products bulk update, points earning and redeeming restrictions etc.
Why use this extension?
In WooCommerce Points and Rewards there are some limitations which are listed below,
- Due to lack of points importing, site admin has to manually add or modify points to the individual users which consumes more time for them in case of high volume stores.
- Customers not getting notified before points expire makes them lose their points they have earned so far and also lacks revenue for the site admin.
- Site admin is not able to add or modify product level settings in bulk which causes more time consuming.
- Site admin is not able to control points for specific user roles.
- Customers can use their points to purchase on sale items also they can earn and redeem their points on their same purchase causing lack of revenue for the site admin.
The solution is Enhancements for WooCommerce Points and Rewards.
- Site admin can import points from a CSV file to all users instantly with a single click.
- Customers will be notified by reminder emails which encourages them to use points before it’s about to expire.
- Site admin can bulk update product level settings via products or categories with a single click.
- Site admin can increase/limit earning for specific user roles.
- Site admin can restrict points redemption on cart for any items that are on sale.
- Site admin can restrict earning when points redemption on order.
- Handle huge volumes of data efficiently while importing points.
- Boost the sales by reminding the customers before points expire.
- Minimizes site admin’s workload by updating products level settings in bulk via products or categories.
- Easily site admin can add or modify earning limit for specific user roles.
- Increases site additional revenue by restricting earning when points redemption on order and restricting redemption for on sale items.
How to Use
1. Import Points
i). Navigate to WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > Import Points Settings
ii). Click the Import button
iii). Choose a CSV file > Upload
iv). After the CSV file is uploaded then you can Run the Importer to import the user’s points
Note: You can also export the CSV file via our plugin Exporter for WooCommerce Points and Rewards to import points.
2. Points Expiry Email Reminder
i). Navigate to WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > Send Points Expiry
ii). Set points expiry to remind in number of days
iii). You can customize the email under WooCommerce > Settings > Emails > Points Expiry Reminder
iv). Customer received points expiry reminder email will look like this:
3. User Role Earning
i). Navigate to WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > User Roles Earning
ii). Set points for specific user roles
Note: If the user role value is set as 0, then the user will not earn any reward on their site.
Default is 100%.
iii). After points are configured to the user roles, the user will be informed in cart/checkout as below,
4. Bulk Update Settings
i). Navigate to WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > Bulk Update Settings
ii). Configure the product level settings based on the filters which includes All Products, Include/Exclude Products and Include/Exclude Categories
5. Restriction Settings
i) To restrict earning when points redemption takes place in an order then enable the option
under WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > Restriction Settings > Restrict
Earning When Points are Redeemed
ii). To restrict the points redemption for On Sale products in Cart/Checkout then enable the option under WooCommerce > Points and Rewards > Settings > Restriction Settings > Restrict Redeeming for On Sale Products in Cart/Checkout
Redeeming restriction will be informed to users as below,
Feel free to reach out to us via support through our email firstname.lastname@example.org and hence our team will take care as soon as possible.
Version 1.1 on 13 January 2023 * Tweak: Code improvements * Tweak: Tested with WooCommerce Points and Rewards 1.7.24 * Tweak: Tested with WooCommerce v7.2.3 Version 1.0 on 8 December 2022 * Initial Release