If you are looking for a ready to launch native Android app for your “wordpress” news site, then this is the best solution for you. Just a little configuration and launch …
This app provides you an easy way to make your “own customized app” for your website. It does not require programming skills. Easily configurable and customizable. Just follow project documentation and build your app within short time and obviously our “customer support” is open for you 24/7 to provide support.
WordPress is used as app backend. App includes all necessary features what a complete news application should have. A very useful and compact homepage has designed with all dynamic data. Multiple design template added for homepage, the choice is yours. App basic functionality i.e: post list, category list, post search, bookmark list, ”video” support and lot more features has been included into the application.
We have included “firebase push notification” console. Admin can push simple message, post id to show specific posts, web link with promo image.
We have a lot of experience with developing “Android native application”. Our main priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write clean code with maximum security. We are following Android Official Design Guidelines and continuously working on new trends.
- Developed with android studio & latest gradle.
- Support through Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.2) to latest version.
- All kind of resolution device support including tablet phones.
- Fully Native and highly customizable.
- Google Material design by following android design guidelines.
- Simple UI/UX with 5 default template, pick and launch capability.
- Complete native android app based on wordpress backend.
- Customized Navigation Drawer.
- Swipe Refresh to reload view.
- Infinite news load on scroll.
- Infinite nested category support.
- Admob banner and full screen (Interistial) Ad.
- RTL support with English and Arabic language.
- Post/News Search Capability.
- Youtube and Video support in news detail.
- Auto Push Notification using OneSignal.
- Built in Firebase Push Console to push web URL.
- Comment on a news and read others comment.
- Rich HTML post description with video support.
- Bookmark news read later and share to social media.
- Deeplinking in to app.
- Content/file (pdf/doc/mp3/mp4) download from website.
- Share and promote app to social media.
- Customizable app settings.
- Notification on/off.
- Select app language.
- Change text size.
- Multi Functional Push Notification.
- Send only test message.
- Send message with promo image.
- Send any website url.
- Send news id for better reach.
- Well Documentation & More …
App Live Demo:
Test Push Notification
App Video Preview
What You Get :
- Full Android Source Code (Android Studio).
- Push Notification Console Php Code.
- Documentation with proper Guideline and Screenshot.
* After Sale Support *
Facing problem or need assistance with the product? No worries Our customer support team is always ready to help you. Send a support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your issue detail, we will respond as soon as possible.
Refund Policy :
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded).
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Rate it if you like it
When you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a rating if you think this app is useful for you.
Version 1.5 – 03 February, 2020
- Webview performce improved - Added file download functionality with webview - Deeplinking in app - App dark mode - Improved UX/UI - Gradle dependency updated - Proguard rules added
Version 1.4 – 04 November, 2019
- Multi language pack - Included Indonesian, Italian, Hindi, Turkish, Russian language
Version 1.3 – 28 October, 2019
- One Signal Push Notification added - Unlimited nested category list - Auto RTL on Arabic Language selection - Redesigned UI/UX - Tablet Phone support added - Bug Fixed - Documentation Updated
Version 1.2 – 12 September, 2019
- RTL support updated - Facebook AccountKit Removed as deprecated - Gradle dependency updated - Documentation Updated
Version 1.1 – 05 September, 2019
- More Apps publisher not found issue fix - BuildToolsVersion and firebase dependency upgraded - Youtube Api key implemented as Google recommendation
Version 1.0 – 31 August, 2019
- Initial Release