The Embed Player is the easiest way to play back music on your site.
Work with SoundCloud Playlist: What you need to do it just set your SoundCloud Playlist ID, Embed Player will load your playlist and start playing it all automatically.
Play mp3s file hosted in a folder: Embed Player can help you to load song all automatically, all you need to do is use FTP to upload your song in to a folder, player will help you fetch song, artist, and even cover from your mp3 file.
Highly customizable: Whether you need to change the colors, Embed Player can be fine-tuned to perfectly suit your web project.
Cross-browser: All modern browsers are supported, including: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 9 and above and others…
Touch-friendly: With a built-in support for touch events, Embed Player is designed to be easy to use on modern touch devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Embed anywhere, any site you like
- Play music in your hosting folder and let people embed it everywhere
- Can use for music site, artist/band site, or provide Embed Player for visitor who love to play his favorite song on his site…
- Responsive design
- Sticky Player, build-in 5 skins theme and will be more in future
- Custom colors, even can change button icon color
- Powerful API build-in
- No iFrame
- Offer drag/drop to sort song in playlist/queue
- Support MP3, M4A, OGG, ACC
- Unlimited song playlist queue with scroll
- Preload Playlist format in JSON
- Choose to autoplay music
- Easy customization via HTML / CSS files
- Previous/Next, Play/Pause, Stop buttons
- Supports Shuffle / Repeat modes
- Shoutcast servers with mp3 streaming support
- Easy to use