NEW UPDATE: Much easier to install. No more config required.
Looking for jQuery version? please click here.
The Embed Player is the easiest way to play back music on your site. It works on all platforms including Blogger, Tumblr, Wordpress, Personal Website… It even works on iPhone and Android. It only takes a few seconds to set up.
Work with SoundCloud Playlist: What you need to do it just set your SoundCloud Playlist ID, Embed Player will load your playlist and start playing it all automatically.
Play mp3s file hosted in a folder: Embed Player can help you to load song all automatically, all you need to do is use FTP to upload your song in to a folder, player will help you fetch song, artist, and even cover from your mp3 file.
Highly customizable: Whether you need to change the colors, Embed Player can be fine-tuned to perfectly suit your web project.
Cross-browser: All modern browsers are supported, including: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 9 and above and others…
Touch-friendly: With a built-in support for touch events, Embed Player is designed to be easy to use on modern touch devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Embed anywhere, any site you like
- Play music in your hosting folder and let people embed it everywhere
- Can use for music site, artist/band site, or provide Embed Player for visitor who love to play his favorite song on his site…
- Responsive design
- Sticky Player, build-in 5 skins theme and will be more in future
- Custom colors, even can change button icon color
- Powerful API build-in
- No iFrame
- Offer drag/drop to sort song in playlist/queue
- Support MP3, M4A, OGG, ACC
- Unlimited song playlist queue with scroll
- Preload Playlist format in JSON
- Choose to autoplay music
- Easy customization via HTML / CSS files
- Previous/Next, Play/Pause, Stop buttons
- Supports Shuffle / Repeat modes
- Shoutcast servers with mp3 streaming support
- Easy to use
July 01 2019
### Release Bug fixes and improve
May 04 2018
### Added * Added to support automatic play music (mp3) in a folder
### Release * Initial release
May 02 2018