The Elfsight Team proudly presents to you a brand-new widget – responsive WordPress map plugin with multiple locations and markers for your website. We hope that you’ll give it a warm welcome and love it just as much as we do!
It is a simple, functional and fully customizable tool that makes it so much easier for your people to find you! What makes this plugin an absolute must-have for any website, is the ease of installation, and the simplicity of use. Install this amazing WordPress plugin to save your time, and spare yourself and your customers and employees lots of effort and trouble!
- • Install this amazing WP Google Maps pro plugin in just 55 seconds
- Let your customers and real-life visitors find you with no trouble at all
- Help your visitors get to your location
- Makes it easy to share your full contact info along with your working hours with your site’s visitors
- 20+ predefined icon types AND the option of creating your custom icon
- Set your map’s style and appearance to fit your website’s unique design
Complete Features List
- Plugin allows to set up a map with multiple location markers
- Allows to set up a multiple markers for each Google Maps location
- Allows you to choose from 20+ predefined location markers, or set up an unlimited number of custom markers
- Info window complete with all the information you need to display – your address, website link, email, phone number and working hours
- The easiest ever mechanism of calculating and displaying directions
- 2 predefined marker animation types
- Wordpress plugin with customizable and mobile-responsive map size
- Allows to calculate the center of your map automatically, or set it manually
- Customizable zoom
- 4 predefined map types to give your map the exact look you need
- 4 predefined map layers
- Easy-to-use controls
- 4 predefined color schemes and the option of setting your own custom colors.
How to add Google Map to a WordPress website
With our fantastic plugin, it will take less than a minute to have Google Maps added in WordPress website. All you need to do is follow the installation guide.
- Download the plugin from Codecanyon.
- Add the plugin to the WordPress Admin Panel.
- Set the required configurations for the map.
- Insert the plugin code.
Found it hard to add Google Maps plugin to your website? Or having difficulties setting multiple locations or markers in your Google maps plugin on WordPress website? Our Support Team will be happy to help you!
Support for the WP Google Map plugin
Those of you, who have been with us for a while, already know that we never leave our people out in the cold. We love all of our customers, both regular and new, and we are always ready to answer your questions and to help you in every way we can. If you find out that your responsive WordPress Google Maps widget has stopped working, our friendly and professional support team is there for you, to provide any help you require. Just expect an answer from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday.
Still haven’t checked our plugin live? Do it right now on WordPress Google Map plugin page!
Change Log – new version 2.0.0 is available for download
January 31, 2019 – Version 2.0.0
### Added * Locations search by name or location * The option of finding the nearest marker according to the user's current location * Sorting markers by distance from the user's location * The option of setting location categories * Grouping location into clusters on the map * Filtering locations by categories * The option of coloring your widget with theme color option ### Changed * Redesign of the locations panel * Editor settings structure * Improved error handling
August 29, 2018 – Version 1.6.1
### Fixed * API key issue in the widget editor
August 22, 2018 – Version 1.6.0
### Added * Block for the new WordPress Gutenberg editor * Rich text editor for location description
July 27, 2018 – Version 1.5.0
### Added * Error message display in the editor * Google API key form in the editor ### Changed * Widget error message display has been removed from website
June 04, 2018 – Version 1.4.0
### Added * Custom Google API key support * Map localization according to the setting selected in Language field * 53 languages (ar, be, bg, bn, ca, cs, de, el, en-Au, en-GB, eu, fa, fi, fil, fr, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, id, it, iw, kk, kn, ko, ky, lv, mk, ml, mr, my, nl, no, pa, pt, pt-PT, ro, sk, sl, sq, sr, sv, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, uz, vi, zh-CN, zh-TW) ### Changed * New location input control to reduce requests number * Widget preview improved
April 25, 2018 – Version 1.3.0
### Added * Automatic updates functionality * Opening a ticket form on Support page * Polski language ### Changed * Admin design updated ### Fixed * Location description html issue
March 07, 2018 – Version 1.2.0
### Added * Locations panel * Option to open marker by default * Plugin access roles * Português language * Dansk language ### Changed * Processing coordinates to optimize the operation speed ### Fixed * Processing coordinates of a lot of markers * bug in IE11 * Function exist conflict * Default settings widget saving issue * https websites issue
December 14, 2017 – Version 1.1.0
### Added * New option Lang - translates info window UI (en, es, ru, ja) * New option POI layer - turn on/off points of interest on your map * New marker icons - number 1-9 * Ability to create a route for http websites (on google maps website in a new browser tab) ### Changed * Close the current info window when a new one is opened * Address can be multiline now * Set correct map center during markers loading ### Fixed * Special character bug in editor * Issue with HTML in the marker description * Cache bug * Map center bug in the widget preview * Issue with widget select in Visual Composer element
October 04, 2017 – Version 1.0.1
### Fixed * Custom icon issue * Color scheme issue * Other minor fixes