Elementor Pro Form Widget Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM Integration is a Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Elementor Pro Form Widget forms directly to your Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as contact to the specified account in Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with Infusionsoft (Keap) CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- Support select a method to send a contact – `Create` or `Create/Update`.
- Support custom fields.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_fbp` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_fbc` cookie.
- Support send uploaded files (to `File Box` tab).
- Support send `Opt-in Reason`.
- Support send tags.
- Supports send note.
- This plugin requires the `Elementor Pro` plugin >= 3.2.0
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: support sending value from cookie `_ym_uid` (#121).
- Feature: support sending cookie `_fbc` (#93). - Feature: support sending cookie `_fbp` (#91).
- Feature: new action `itglx/elpro/keap/after-contact-action` (#67). - Feature: use new hook `elementor_pro/forms/actions/register` for `Elementor Pro` >= 3.5.0 (#41). - Fixed: checking built-in permissions instead of additional (#47).
- Feature: support `opt_in_reason` (#32).
- Feature: support for shortcode `[all-fields]` as in action `email` (#16). - Fixed: work redirecting to CRM in `auth` action (#15).
- Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins (#13).
- Initial public release