Show your YouTube videos or HTML5 videos with this elegant, responsive video player. Player comes with 5 pre-built skins. You can use player with only one video (no gallery), or you can create your own gallery with thumbnails, titles and descriptions. Number of videos is from one to unlimited. Player look is customisable via CSS, so you can easily customize colors and adjust it to your needs. Player is completly resizeable so it fits perfectly in every website design.
- easy setup
- YouTube videos support
- HTML5 videos support
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- responsive layout
- optional gallery
- 5 pre-built skins
- custom width
- custom height
- touch/scroll (click/scroll) to control playlist
- mobile-ready (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- 100% vector icons, retina-ready (optimized for Macbook/iPhone/iPad)
- all browsers compatible
- multiple instances: you can insert more players in same page
- optional logo: you can add your logo as image (.jpg, .png). Logo position can be in bottom-left corner, bottom-right ot top-right corner.
- optional preview image: if you want your player to be paused when page loads, you can set preview image
- autohide controls: you can choose after how much seconds player controls will disappear
- hide / show gallery with playlist button (with this functionality you can “stretch” player over gallery to have better view for video, as well as “shrink” player to see gallery menu again to choose videos)
- autoplay: on/off (choose to play video automatically when webpage loads or not)
- complete volume control
- optional share menu: facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, linkedin, google+, delicious, mail
- optional embed code: for visitors to embed your player in their sites
- information window with HTML formatted text (it means you can insert links, change fonts, text sizes with basic HTML formating)
- fullscreen support (when not supported real fullscreen it switches to full browser support)
- download package includes real fullscreen cross-browsers
- double click to enter/exit fullscreen
- tooltip time
- tooltip volume
- SPACE key play/pause
- ESCAPE key to exit fullscreen
- installation instructions included
Change log:update 18.9.2014..
Fix - iPhone fix Fix - real fullscreen improvedupdate 13.8.2014..
Fix - Fixed Firefox playback issueupdate 5.4.2014..
Fix - fixed responsiveness, fixed fullscreen New - improved documentation New - removed ogv format from use (only mp4/webm required)