Elegant Tabs is an addon for WPBakery Page Builder WordPress plugin. It works great with the WordPress 4.0 and WPBakery Page Builder 4.6 and above. To get WPBakery Page Builder, Click Here
It lets you drag any elements to the tab content area using the WPBakery Page Builder interface. The Elegant Tabs offers limitless possibilities of customization where you can select different colors, icons, backgrounds for different sections/tabs.
Tab Navigation to Carousel
Displaying multiple tabs on a single line isn’t possible sometimes and the tabs fall down to a new line. Now, you have an option to convert the tabs to a carousel. Click on the next/prev arrow to see the next tab.
An awesome feature that will take your tabs to the next level. Set the tabs to be sticky and it will act as your secondary navigation. Set the custom position to support your theme’s sticky header.
Tab Custom Link
You can now add custom link to the tab so when user clicks on the tab, it will open the custom link.
Auto Switch Tabs
Added new option to allow you set interval for tabs to auto switch and circle through all the tabs in a row.
Set Any Tab Active on Load
You have now an option to set any random tab active on page load. This is one of the majorly requested features
Tab style — Icon Box List Style
Added new tab style that will help you improving your designs.
Custom Hover Colors
Added options to customize tab hover title and background colors.
Custom Image Icon on Hover
Added options to choose custom image icons to display on hover. You can display different image icon on hover to add beautiful effect to the tab.
Added another option to make all the tabs justified. This will set all the available tabs with same width across the container.
Most requested and awaited feature is finally here. Now, you can add vertical tabs to your page or turn the existing tabs to vertical tabs to add more look to your site.
Drag and drop any shortcodes
Now, you can drag and drop any Visual Composer elements inside the tab content, as like the native Visual Composer tabs.
Deep linking Support
Now, you can link your tabs from anywhere. Just right click on the tabs and copy that url and paste it where you want to link that tab. The tab then will be automatically opened when the user goes to that link.
Tabs Alignment feature
Most of our users have asked for this feature. We have added an option for alignment. You can now align your tabs left, right or center.
Elegant Tabs for WPBakery Page Builder offers around 12 different styles of tabs and unlimited variations to make sure no two websites have similar looking tabs. This also lets you choose from a wide variety of options. Following are the style we provide
Icon Box Style
Top line Style
Fallig Icon Style
Line Box Style
Icon Box List Style
Border Scale Style
Version 3.6.2 – 10 June, 2020
- New Feature: An option to add + and - icon indicators for the mobile accordions - Improved: Image icons will now display alt attributes - Improved: Compatibility with the latest WPBakery Page Builder 6.2 - Fix: Individual tab custom colors don't inherited to mobile accordions
Version 3.6.1 — 3 February, 2020
-Fix: Active accordion image icon not changing on page load
Version 3.6.0 — 3 February, 2020
- New Feature: Sticky Tabs navigation - New Feature: Option to disable responsive tabs on mobile and inherit desktop tabs - New Feature: Convert tabs navigation to carousel if it doesn't fit in the container - New Feature: Option to close all accordions on load
Version 3.5.0 — 6 January, 2020
- New: New Tab Style - Border Scale - New: Implemented auto-update functionality for future updates - New: Option to add a custom link to open on tab click - New: Option to set double-tap to open tab custom link on touch screen devices - Fixed: Tabs on hover doesn't work for some older jQuery versions - Fixed: Compatibility with an older version of WPBakery Page Builder for icon picker - Fixed: Compatibility with the latest WPBakery Page Builder 6.1
Version 3.4.1 — 7 June, 2019
- Fixed: Compatibility with the latest WPBakery Page Builder 6.x
Version 3.4.0 — 22 April, 2019
- New: Option to enable tabs to switch on hover. - New: Options to override custom colors for each tab. - New: Option to set sub-titles under tab title. - New: Option to set tabs to show/hide on click. - New: Option to set tabs to be equal width. - New: Added support to use WPBakery Icon Picker for FontAwesome 5. - Improved: Make sure accordion tabs work perfectly if there are multiple tabs on the same page. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 5.x and WPBakery Page Builder 5.7.
Version 3.3.2 – 3 March, 2018
- New: Option to auto-switch tabs with interval - Improved: Tabs to Dropdown now respect the active tab when resized on the mobile view. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.4 and WPBakery Page Builder 5.4.5 - Improved: Plugin name changed to reflect the updated name for WPBakery Page Builder - Fixed: The custom image icon not available on mobile accordion tabs - Fixed: Styling issues with the Icon Box List Style on hover, when the title goes on the next line. - Fixed: Styling issue for New Icon Box tab style on mobile. - Fixed: Tabs to dropdown on mobile isn't working due to the wrong attribute - Fixed: Tab js loading on admin interface, and causing conflicts for some Theme Options.
Version 3.3.1 – 23 October, 2017
- New: Added option to set any tab active by default or hide all tabs on load. - Improved: Add-on category display in Visual Composer element categories. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.8.2 and Visual Composer 5.4.2 - Fixed: Undefined icon PHP warning if no icon is selected. - Fixed: Tabs to dropdown not working on select change on mobile. - Fixed: Tab deep linking sets active tab for all tabs in a page for the index of the linked tab.
Version 3.3.0 – 23 July, 2017
- New: Added a new tab style - Icon box list-style - https://cl.ly/3h230l3w1y42 - New: Added options to customize tab hover title and background color. - New: Added options to choose custom image icons to display on hover. - New: VC core element will now work flawlessly within elegant tabs. - Improved: Removed empty space when no icon is selected. - Improved: Removed VC js dependency which was preventing tabs to work correctly. - Improved: Removed top/bottom padding on vertical tabs content area. - Improved: Compatibility with Visual Composer 5.2 added. - Fixed: deep linking on the same page scrolling issue. - Fixed: Stop videos on tab switch. - Fixed: Single tab editing being broken with Visual Composer 5.2
Version 3.2.0 – 25 March, 2017
- New: Tabs to Accordion on mobile option added. - New: 51 New FontAwesome icons from latest library. - Improved: Tabs styling.
Version 3.1.0 – 18 January, 2017
- New: Justified Tabs Option added. - Fixed: Mobile tabs dropdown generating even the setting is disabled. - Fixed: Tabs styling with image icon. - Fixed: Vertical Tabs styling.
Version 3.0.0 – 20 December, 2016
- New: Vertical Tabs option to convert tabs to vertical type. - New: Tab ID option added for adding custom tab ids. - New: Option added to enable tabs to dropdown conversion on mobile devices. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.7 - Improved: Compatibility with Visual Composer 5.0.1 - Improved: Tabs styling. - Fixed: Backend tab view not working properly for adding new tabs. - Fixed: Blank Image placeholder being added if no icon is selected. - Fixed: Tab content area top margin adding blank space after tab navigation.
Version 2.4.0 – 10 Oct. 2016
- New: Custom Image Icon feature added. - Improved: FontAwesome Icon Library updated with latest icons.
Version 2.3.3 – 25 June, 2016
- Fixed: Tabs js affecting other anchor tags and prevent default action on links issue
Version 2.3.2 – 18 April, 2016
- Fixed: Compatibility with Latest Visual Composer
Version 2.3.1 – 16 April, 2016
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
Version 2.3.0 – 13 April, 2016
- Fixed: deep-linking tabs from same page issue. - Fixed: deep-linking tabs from other pages issue.
Version 2.2.0 – 26 Sept. 2015
- Fixed: Tab content was not editable issue fixed.
Version 2.1.0 – 16 Sept. 2015
- New: Deep-linking support. You can now link the tabs from anywhere. - New: Alignment option added. Align your tabs left, right or center. - Fixed: Extra class name now applying to tab contaner issue.
Version 2.0.0 – 09 Sept. 2015
Major Improvement: You can now use Visual Composer elements inside the tabs As like the VC default tabs. Drag and drop any VC element inside the elegant tabs to meet your expectations. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.3 - Improved: Compatibility with Visual Composer 4.7
Version 1.1.1 – December 3, 2014
Fixed: Fixed the CSS that was causing the text in the tab content area look too large.
Version 1.1.0 – December 2, 2014
Version 1.0.2 – November 27, 2014
Fixed: Tab Content Area Text cutting off from right is now fixed. Fixed: Improved CSS for Tabs Title. Text was cutting when long title is given.
Version 1.0.1 – November 26, 2014
Fixed: Responsive CSS Fixed: Few minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 – November 25, 2014