This plugin is an addon for Visual Composer WordPress plugin. It works great with the WordPress 4.0 and Visual Composer 4.6 and above. To get Visual Composer, Click Here
It lets you add any shortcode in multiple tabs so that users get to choose the data they want to see. We have also added numerous possibilities of customization where you can select different colors, icons, backgrounds for different sections/tabs. The content area can be filled up with TinyMCE editor; which means you can implement WYSIWYG.
Features# NEW: Justified Tabs —
Added another option to make all the tabs justified. This will set all the available tabs with same width across the container.
# NEW: Vertical Tabs —
Most requested and awaited feature is finally here. Now, you can add vertical tabs to your page or turn the existing tabs to vertical tabs to add more look to your site.
Drag and drop any shortcodes:
Now, you can drag and drop any Visual Composer elements inside the tab content, as like the native Visual Composer tabs.Deep linking Support:
Now, you can link your tabs from anywhere. Just right click on the tabs and copy that url and paste it where you want to link that tab. The tab then will be automatically opened when user goes to that link.Tabs Alignment feature:
Most of our users have asked for this feature. We have added an option for alignment. You can now align your tabs left, right or center.
Currently, Elegant Tabs for VC offers around 10 different styles of tabs and unlimited variations to make sure no two websites have similar looking tabs. This also lets you choose from a wide variety of options. Following are the style we provide -
- Bar Style
- Icon Box Style
- Underline Style
- Top line Style
- Fallig Icon Style
- Line Style
- Line Box Style
- Flip Style
- Trapezoid Style
- Fillup Style
For Theme Authors ?
We offer theme authors an easy way to include this plugin in their themes on Themeforest. If you wish to include this plugin in your theme to be sold exclusively on Themeforest, just purchase an Extended License for each of your themes and send the purchase code and Theme name via contact form on our profile page. We will provide you with the stock license for that particular purchase code.
Version 3.2.0 – 25 March, 2017
- New: Tabs to Accordion on mobile option added. - New: 51 New FontAwesome icons from latest library. - Improved: Tabs styling.
Version 3.1.0 – 18 January, 2017
- New: Justified Tabs Option added. - Fixed: Mobile tabs dropdown generating even the setting is disabled. - Fixed: Tabs styling with image icon. - Fixed: Vertical Tabs styling.
Version 3.0.0 – 20 December, 2016
- New: Vertical Tabs option to convert tabs to vertical type. - New: Tab ID option added for adding custom tab ids. - New: Option added to enable tabs to dropdown conversion on mobile devices. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.7 - Improved: Compatibility with Visual Composer 5.0.1 - Improved: Tabs styling. - Fixed: Backend tab view not working properly for adding new tabs. - Fixed: Blank Image placeholder being added if no icon is selected. - Fixed: Tab content area top margin adding blank space after tab navigation.
Version 2.4.0 – 10 Oct. 2016
- New: Custom Image Icon feature added. - Improved: FontAwesome Icon Library updated with latest icons.
Version 2.3.3 – 25 June, 2016
- Fixed: Tabs js affecting other anchor tags and prevent default action on links issue
Version 2.3.2 – 18 April, 2016
- Fixed: Compatibility with Latest Visual Composer
Version 2.3.1 – 16 April, 2016
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
Version 2.3.0 – 13 April, 2016
- Fixed: deep-linking tabs from same page issue. - Fixed: deep-linking tabs from other pages issue.
Version 2.2.0 – 26 Sept. 2015
- Fixed: Tab content was not editable issue fixed.
Version 2.1.0 – 16 Sept. 2015
- New: Deep-linking support. You can now link the tabs from anywhere. - New: Alignment option added. Align your tabs left, right or center. - Fixed: Extra class name now applying to tab contaner issue.
Version 2.0.0 – 09 Sept. 2015
Major Improvement: You can now use Visual Composer elements inside the tabs As like the VC default tabs. Drag and drop any VC element inside the elegant tabs to meet your expectations. - Improved: Compatibility with WordPress 4.3 - Improved: Compatibility with Visual Composer 4.7
Version 1.1.1 – December 3, 2014
Fixed: Fixed the CSS that was causing the text in the tab content area look too large.
Version 1.1.0 – December 2, 2014
Version 1.0.2 – November 27, 2014
Fixed: Tab Content Area Text cutting off from right is now fixed. Fixed: Improved CSS for Tabs Title. Text was cutting when long title is given.
Version 1.0.1 – November 26, 2014
Fixed: Responsive CSS Fixed: Few minor bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 – November 25, 2014