Elegant Elements for Fusion Builder plugin is an add-on for Fusion Builder page builder for Avada. A must-have add-on for Avada and Fusion Builder. Design your stunning website, even more, faster with our ever-growing library of 45+ elements and 100+ custom-designed and unique templates.
Our main goal with Elegant Elements was to provide you the new elements that will help you boost your website design process and will add beauty to your site with Fusion Builder for WordPress. To achieve this, we have crafted these elements with the passion and love for our users.
Available Elements -
Elegant Elements for Fusion Builder currently serves 45+ custom and beautifully crafted elements. That’s not it; we have more exciting elements and templates in the pipeline that we will keep releasing with each update
NEW: LOTTIE ANIMATED IMAGE
Lottie interactive animations will instantly transform your website design to a new level. There are thousands of free animations you can use on your website.
NEW: INSTAGRAM PROFILE CARD
Instagram Profile Card element will help you to showcase your Instagram profile with awesome layout with recent images slider, your profile photo, username, number of followers, and the follow button that will take the users to your Instagram profile.
NEW: INSTAGRAM TEASER BOX
The element will generate a nice-looking teaser box with 4 latest images on your Instagram account, shows the number of followers and a follow button that will link to your profile.
NEW: BLOB SHAPE IMAGES
Transform the way you add images to your Avada site. Easily create random, unique, and awesome looking blob shapes. You can style the blob shapes with gradient color overlays, add images, and the content over them to make them look more beautiful!
NEW: DISTORTION HOVER IMAGE
Add special distortion effect on images being transitioning on hover. The placement image pattern makes it look awesome when while the transition is taking place.
NEW: ANIMATED SECTION DIVIDERS
Add animated section dividers to your site and make each section feel live. Animated Dividers element provides 15+ different dividers with full customization possibilities.
An awesome Ribbons element that will allow you to add beauty to your website. You can use the ribbons to display headings and offers.
NEW: WHATSAPP CLICK TO CHAT BUTTON
Add a WhatsApp button on your site to allow your users to contact you on your WhatsApp with a pre-defined custom message. You can control everything including the number, message and the styling.
Big Caps element by Elegant Elements allows you to add content with the first letter being large. This element is different from the Dropcap and provides you options to customize the font-size and colors.
You can now display PDF, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheet documents on your website instead of just linking them to download the document file. This will help you to keep your visitors on your website for a longer time.
Create a stylish business hours section that suits your website with the Business Hours module of the Elegant Elements for Fusion Builder. You can control all parts and style everything to fit your site design scheme.
Add a beautiful content boxes to your website that turns like a cube and displays the content on the other side on the mouse hover. Cube box adds great value to your website when you want to display different content on hover.
Embed a video on your website with an optimized Video module that allows you to customize thumbnail, play button and more without affecting your page load time. Load videos only when user clicks on the play button.
High-end devices need high definition retina images that are clear and add to the beauty of your website. The Retina Image element lets you add the retina version of an image alongside the default form.
You can display your videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia, and even your self hosted videos in a list format with unique design style. You can control each and every part of the element including the border and it’s colors as well.
FAQ RICH SNIPPETS
Now boost your search engine visibility by displaying the FAQ rich snippets in your website’s search results. This element will help you add FAQs to your website and generates the required schema markup using JSON format that Google will use to display in search results for the page you’ve added this element. The element comes with two layouts – descriptive ( boxed ) and the accordion ( toggle ).
Show different prices or features with the content toggle element. You need to save the content elements in the library in order to use this element. You can display your monthly/annual prices or different between features etc. using the content toggle element.
With the Image Separator element, you can now turn your simple containers into beautiful and awesome sections with image divider. You can set the dividers for containers and columns separately.
DUAL STYLE HEADING
Highlight your focus words in your heading to draw your user’s attention with the dual style heading element. Unlimited possibilities come with the number of options available to customize each heading part in the element separately. Add different text colors, backgrounds and even typography to make your headings stand out and attractive.
Showcase your instagram images on your website using Instagram Element. You can show the comments and likes each photo received as well.
Skew Headings Element will allow you to display your headings in a unique and elegant way with skew backgrounds with gradient colors.
Highlight essential points on your images using the Image Hotspot element. Freely choose the pointer location and add a tooltip to describe what that part is.
IMAGE MASK HEADING
Ever wanted to display your background textures behind your heading text? Now, you can show your creativity with the Image Mask Heading element.
Icon Block element will allow you to add a beautiful icon and text block with gradient background colors. The ability to set the icon itself as a background will add another layer of awesomeness to your website design.
Show the normal bulleted lists with a unique design with title and icons in a boxed layout.
Showcase your team or clients with a nice unique way with Profile Panel element.
The all-new expanding section element allows you to display your content in toggle like element with heading and sub-heading with gradient background colors, which adds the awesome look to your site.
Display your before and after images on top of each other with a nice drag effect and custom captions.
Now, you’ll have the ability to add gradient color to your heading text with Gradient Heading Element. Highlight the heading with some awesome gradient color to capture your visitor’s attention.
Display your gallery images, portfolio images, your product categories, your clients for your services or anything that you want to show with sortable filters. You can add an image, its title and custom colors to the title to show each image title as unique.
Create beautiful cards with image, title, description and a button to link any url. Describe anything you want, showcase your customers, highlight your services and much more.
The perfect element to carousel any content you want. Add only images to show a nice image slider, enter your videos and allow them to slide. More content in a small space.
Add beauty to your site by adding dual buttons. Allow users to choose their action from either This or That. Display two buttons side by side separated with a text or an icon.
Stuck with the spacing in between two elements? Here’s the solution – Empty Space element to add vertical or horizontal space between them to make them look how you want.
Wanna display nice banners on your site with background image, title, description and a button to link? Use our Fancy Banner element and show your imaginary in a beautiful way.
Add buttons with nice hover effects on your site. You can open modal dialogs, custom links, images and videos in a lightbox on the button click. Extends the usability of the buttons.
Display your information in modal dialogs in a better way. Add triggers from within the modal element to open modal on a button, custom text, image or even on FontAwesome icon.
Want to display notice or tip or alert on your site? Do it the better way with beautiful styles. Choose from predefined color schemes or use your own custom colors.
Showcase your partners or clients or even your work by displaying their logos in a grid. You can link each logo to the respective url or even display their information within the modal popup.
Promote anything on your site with beautiful promo boxes. Add image, title, description and a button with a link. Make it even more beautiful with background image and color.
Display your highlighted words in a paragraph or a line and let them rotate one after another with a nice rotating effect. Beautify them with nice Google Fonts and colors.
Give your normal section heading or the titles an amazing look and feel they deserve and make the words speak when you look at them with a Special Heading element.
Got some testimonials for your product or services? Display them in the most unique way around. Add any number of testimonials with their title, sub-title, image, and testimony.
Display your highlighted words in a paragraph or a line with a nice typewriting effect. Make it look more beautiful with nice Google Fonts and colors and also the font-size etc.
CONTACT FORM 7
Contact Form 7 element provides options to extend the look and feel of the contact form 7 form on your site. Add form heading and caption with nice background and borders.
Bonus Features —
GRADIENT BACKGROUNDS FOR CONTAINERS
The new gradient backgrounds for containers feature will cut your time creating gradient colored images to set as container backgrounds. Set them to vertical/horizontal or from corners and be done!
GRADIENT BACKGROUNDS FOR COLUMNS
The Gradient Backgrounds feature is now added to the columns as well. Now set the beautiful gradient colored backgrounds to your Fusion Builder Columns as well
MATERIAL COLOR STYLES FOR FUSION BUTTON ELEMENT
The Fusion Builder Core Button element comes with some awesome pre-built color styles, but you need more designs, right? We have added the material color styles to button element to help you to add the beautiful buttons to your site.
GOOGLE FONTS TYPOGRAPHY
We have added Google Fonts in typography settings for all of our elements. Now enjoy lots of benefits for using Google fonts without any hassle. Just select the font you want, see the preview, save the element and publish the page. There’s even more..
PRE BUILT DEMOS TO GET YOU STARTED
We have spent a lot of time building this awesome feature for you and have currently included six pre-designed full page demos to get you started. You just need to click import on a demo that you like to import and sit back and relax.
Version 3.1.0 – May 12, 2020
- New: Masonry layout for Instagram Gallery element - Improvement: Added an option to set the background color for video list video container - Improvement: Video in video list container will auto adjust when the browser is resized - Improvement: Added an option to display PDF in browser native embedding to avoid blank screen - Fix: Instagram gallery lightbox showing black screen for all images - Fix: Instagram gallery lightbox does not work when fallback method is used - Fix: Corrected the Distortion image element stylesheet name - Fix: Animated Dividers acting weirdly when browser is resized or device layout changed
Version 3.0 – May 4, 2020
- New: Custom Element Creator to allow you create unlimited elements with HTML, CSS and JS - New: Border Animated Button element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Gradient Button element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Icon Button element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Image Overlay Icon Box element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Material Icon Card element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Half Circle Progress element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Click to Call Icon element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Click to SMS Icon element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - New: Glowing Button element creator template [ Need to be imported ] - Fix: Lottie Animation Preview does not for for the first time in live editor
Version 2.5 – April 13, 2020
- New: Blob Shape Image element will transform the way you add images to your website - New: Distortion Hover Image element to add transition between two images - New: Lottie Animated Image element will allow you to add eye-catching animations to your site - New: Instagram Teaser Box element to show your profile with latest 4 images and follower counts - New: Instagram Profile Card element to display your instagram profile with a unique card fashion
Version 2.4 – April 2, 2020
- New: WhatsApp Click to Chat element to allow your visitors to chat with you on WhatsApp - New: Ribbons element will allow you to highlight the column for its content easily - New: Animated Section Dividers element to convert static section dividers into animated objects - New: Big Caps element to give you ability to display first letter large in sentence - Fix: Advanced video image width overflow if set to larger than the column width - Fix: Fancy Button typography and the color options doesn't work as expected - Fix: Row and Column gradient css being added even the colors are not set - Fix: Elegant Cards live editor preview for box-shadow, border-radius and the image hover option - Improvement: WordPress 5.4 compatibility
Version 2.3 – March 19, 2020
- New: Video List element to showcase your videos in a unique list format - New: Retina Image element to help you serve better images for non-retina and retina devices - New: Advanced Video element with an image placeholder and an icon to your videos - New: Business Hours element to show your business opening or special hours - New: Document Viewer element to add PDF, Excel, MS Word, and PPT documents to your website - New: Cube Box element to add unique content boxes with cube effect - Improvement: Option to disable image zoom effect on hover in Elegant Cards element - Improvement: Option to add nice shadow to Elegant Cards element - Improvement: Option to customize border radius in Elegant Cards element - Fix: Carousel element custom class and ID not being applied - Fix: Material buttons color not applying when default button has gradient
Version 2.2.3 – February 19, 2020
- Fix: Checkbox and date picker fields saving issue for WP Job Manager
Version 2.2.2 – February 12, 2020
- Fix: Fix: Avada 6.2 and Fusion Builder 2.2.0 compatibility
Version 2.2.1 – January 9, 2020
- Fix: Column gradient causing conflict with forms and links being non-clickable if no gradient style is used
Version 2.2.0 – January 5, 2020
- New: Template library with over 100+ unique and beautifully designed templates to get you started - Improvement: New option added to Typewriter element to control the delete text delay - Improvement: Special Heading element padding can now easily changed from within the frontend builder - Improvement: Changed default height for Special Heading element to auto - Improvement: Max font-size limit increased for Gradient Heading element to 200 - Improvement: Column gradient backgrounds will be applied to ::before pseudo-element to show background image as well - Fix: Button border-radius not applying when the material style was in use
Version 2.1.0 – December 1st, 2019
- New: FAQ Rich Snippets element to help boost your search engine visibility with FAQs - New: Content toggle element, best to show price toggle - New: Image Separator element to add an image as column and container separator - New: Dual Style Heading element to add a unique heading with two colored styles - Improvement: Compatibility with Avada 6.1.x and Fusion Builder 2.1.x - Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress 5.3 - Fix: Elegant Fancy Button element style not showing fullwidth on hover - Fix: Elegant Fancy Button border-radius not working in latest Fusion Builder - Fix: Instagram Gallery fallback method throwing the output at the top of page - Fix: Dual Button element shortcode not editable in backend
Version 2.0 – October 1st, 2019
- New: Avada 6.x and Fusion Builder Frontend Editor compatibility - All elements can now be - easily customized with Frontend Editor - New: 6 Beautifully Crafted Full Page Demos - Elegant Elements now comes with full-page website demos to get you started - New: Instagram Gallery element to showcase your Instagram galleries with username or #tags - New: Skew Headings element to add beautiful headings to attract your visitors - New: Image Hotspot element to show the hidden secrets in images to your visitors - New: Image Mask Headings element to add beautiful images as background to your headings - New: Icon Block element gives you the ability to add beautiful content blocks with an icon as a background - New: Option to show/hide image title along with image caption in Image Filters - New: Option to set image orientation for each image in Image Filters element - New: Option to set the alignment of Typewriter element - New: Option to set Typewriter text to loop in infinite mode - New: Option to set Alignment for Fancy Button element - New: Option to set Border for Carousel element - Improvement: Testimonials styling adjustment to make sure it works fine with a variable height of the content - Improvement: Make use of offloading Google Fonts for GDPR complaint - Improvement: Expanding Sections will open and close after clicking on entire heading area - Fix: Material design colors not available in frontend editor for the button element - Fix: Template library not available in frontend editor - Fix: Image Filters don't open lightbox if title position is on hover - Fix: Carousel element crashing on mobile and incorrect slide index issue - Fix: Arrows are partially visible on some iOs devices in Carousel element - Fix: Custom fonts variation throwing 404 when used with Elegant Elements theme options - Fix: Elegant List Box element styling compatibility with IE11 - Fix: Image meta undefined error on external image urls in Image Filters element
Version 1.3.0 – November 8th, 2018
- New Feature: Image Filter Element has a new option to open images in a lightbox - New Feature: New option to enable a link to the image and the complete card for Card element - Improvement: Anything Carousel element has global options to set number of slides to show on responsive breakpoints - Improvement: Google Fonts loader works fine with Elegant Elements - Improvement: Add RTL compatibility for Anything Carousel - Improvement: Images in image filer element now uses alt tags - Fix: Font Awesome icons not working in Elegant Carousel - Fix: Avada compatibility with Elegant Cards element with latest Avada - Fix: Google Fonts are working correctly again
Version 1.2.1 – October 1st, 2018
- Fixes: Custom fonts being enqueued as Google Fonts when selected through Elegant Elements typography - Fixes: System fonts being enqueued as Google Fonts when selected through Elegant Elements typography - Fixes: Compatibility with Fusion Builder comes with Avada 5.7
Version 1.2.0 – June 12th, 2018
- New Element: List box - Title your old-styled lists and make them look great - New Feature: Alignment options for Profile Panel - New Feature: Container background image is now visible with the transparent gradient background colors - Improvement: Added options in Avada global Theme Options to select the default typography for all elements - Improvement: Avada 5.5.x and Font-Awesome 5 compatibility - Improvement: Added align options to elegant promo boxes content - Fixed: Elegant Elements conflicting with Avada update - Fixed: PHP Warnings if Fusion Builder is deactivated
Version 1.1.0 – February 26th, 2018
- New Element: Image Compare - Show your before and after images - New Element: Expanding Section - Display your important content in a perfect way - New Element: Profile Panel - Display your team or client profiles with a nice layout - New Element: Gradient Title - Add gradient colors to headings in your site - New Element: Image Filter - Display your portfolio or images with sortable filters - New Feature: Pre-defined material design color schemes for the button element - New Feature: Gradient Background feature is now available for Columns - New Feature: Pre-built templates to get started. Now boost your website design process - Improvement: Added product registration to allow shiny updates for a future version of the plugin - Improvement: Scripts enqueued using dynamic js to boost loading time - Improvement: Added admin setting to control style enqueue depend on your requirement - Improvement: Added admin setting to enable/disable container and column gradient backgrounds - Improvement: Admin notice will be displayed if Fusion Builder is deactivated to avoid conflicts - Improvement: Default separator text color changed for dual button - Fixed: Load plugin textdomain was missing - Fixed: Custom class setting for container not working due to the container gradient background - Fixed: Force apply gradient option doesn't respect the setting - Fixed: Button Shortcode Generator isn't working with Fusion Builder Element Generator is used in the child element editor
Version 1.0 – December 21st, 2017
- Initial Release