Please can you integrate ArcGIS software into your application to enable tracking of Project Locations etc. please let me know if it is possible and how much it will cost my email is email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
The ticket you have created regarding this has already been replied. If you have more queries please contact our support staff via the previous ticket.
Can this integrate with Gravity Forms? I have already created an in-depth quote form and would like to ake it work with a project management solution
Gravity forms are not supported in this plugin. Thanks.
Hi, I need to know how I can translate the plugin. Thanks
Please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com
no details in frontend? some1 help please.. only profile picture etc
Please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com. Our support staff there will help you.
may i have your reply sir ?
Your ticket is being reviewed.
Hi! I have some pre-sales questions here.
I know your plugin is a Project Management and not a CRM but it might be the one I am looking for. I have a client who is in food franchising business. So the website is not for general customers, this is exclusive for the franchisees of his business. He wants a CRM that can handle the following:
1. Can check/add/edit profiles of all his franchisees. Where he can send emails for news and updates, send a birthday message or a greetings during holidays.
2. The franchisees can order stocks like paper cups, crew uniforms and make an online payment and then they can process the orders just like a regular woocommerce shopping cart.
3. The website owner can monitor all the activities, from orders to payment inside the admin panel and can send report or comments if there is a violation in the part of the franchisee.
4. And one of the most important part is that, he wants to put a renewal date for the franchised outlet and the CRM plugin will send an automatic reminder (at least a month before) to the franchisee that they need to settle the amount due – something like a billing software.
5. Any notifications, account due, etc., will notify the owner thru email.
6. If a franchisee has a multiple outlets in different locations, is there a custom fields that can indicate there the different addresses of the outlets and their contract date and expirations?
7. Last login feature – where he can monitor who among his staff is the last one to logged in from the admin panel and made changes to it.
8. Google Map for the franchisees address or store address.
I just want to ask if your plugin can handle all these features including the password protected website? Or do I need to get a separate plugin for the password protection?
Do you offer a money back guarantee here in codecanyon in case the plugin didn’t worked or my client rejected it?
Thanks and best regards!
Those are some pretty handy requirements and will require detailed reviewing. Please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com regarding this. Our support staff there will answer all the queries you have.
I have a pre-purchase question:
I really love this plugin and I am very interested in purchasing it.
the only problem I have is with the task display:
1. Is there a way to show all tasks without the calendar? I don’t want to give them a date, only a “done/not done” option
2. Is there a way to add subtasks?
Thanks, looking forward for your reply!
Sorry,these features are not available. Source code customization will be required for implementing them.
Hi there, I would like to ask if this is BuddyPress ready? I mean, if this can be use by each Group inside BuddyPress?
I wish to provide each Group the function to manage their own Projects, aside to Events.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,the plugin does not support the buddypress.
why i can’t see any frontend pls help?
The frontend is displayed in the demo. Please recheck.
I want to buy this plugin but I have few questions and one issue:
1. I tried my best, it not possible to login with staff login credentials. Only client and admin are working. I did logout completely and even used different browsers still not working.
2. Is it possible when Admin list tasks/projects for Staffs to chose them selves which task they wanna do? For example instead of assigning a project to staff A, I live it open then if staff B found it interesting then they book it and when A and B comes they can see that their colleague took it already?
3. Is it possible to give feedback to staff which will be shown on the project to other staffs?
4. Will the clients see only their own projects and not for others?
5. Is it possible to translate or change the terms for example Project by task?
6. Is it compatible to WPML?
Hi zconsulting, thanks for your purchase. Here is your answers:
1. You need to create a staff account, and clear the browser cache properly after logging out, then it will work properly with the frontend panel for staff.
2. Right now, only admin can assign tasks to staffs, but the source code can be modified so that staffs can choose from opened/unassigned tasks.
3. It is also needed to be added in the current system.
4. Clients will only see their own projects, not others. It’s a general privacy issue. No worry about that.
5. Yes, they can be translated from the php files.
6. Not compatible to wpml right now.
We are working on the updates of this version. Please stay updated with the next version release. Thank you and wish you a very happy new year. For more queries, send us a ticket to http://support.creativeitem.com
I have installed and cannot see how to get frontend-panel/ link that should be used by Staffs and Clients. Please help.
Hi zconsulting, thanks for your comment.
For getting developer support,please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com
Hello sir, I am not looking for support. A ticket was opened and it was found that it could not work on my website. Then it was decided together y=with your support for a refund. But I am waiting for refund since your people sent me an email stating they will issue me a refund I have not got it till now.
In the meantime I have bought a different plugin and have started using it. Could you please issue me the refund.
Can I get an answer please.
Which file do we upload? http://screencast.com/t/EWMH1ujs
The plugin cannot be uploaded through WordPress Admin as all plugins?
Please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com as this is a technical issue. Our support staff there will help you.
Hello! I’ve bought your plugin (ticket number #3615)
I have few questions.
1. Why I can’t see anything under user “stuff” role in the back-end and front-end?
2. If I am site administrator, and I don’t want to give access to site. How can I create user (not site administrator) to manage projects.
Please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com regarding those issues. Our support staff there will help you.
I wrote there 2 days ago. They said developers took my ticket, but still no answer from them. My work process has stopped because of this. Your support for purchased product is terrible.
Hello, can you please mention your ticket number? If you have sent it already, it must be under in our review.
Are you kidding me? One of the main functions – staff login and permissions isn’t working. And you telling me to wait for update?
Your answer on my ticket:
“We are aware of this issue and it has been fixed in our most recent update along with brand new fetaures which will be released very shortly. So, please update the product when it is available. Sorry for the inconveniences.?
Your last update was in june 2016. You’re updating plugin once per half year. Should I wait half a year for function, which is the main (stuff login and permission, now it’s telling me in backend “Restricted!!For Admin Only!!”, not showing anything in front-end).
How can I return my money!?
The update is uploaded in the codecanyon already. Codecanyon team will review it and release the update for your download soon. Thanks for your patience.
Hi, its possible that the plugin have a project control by hours and not only by days? Thanks.
Yes, it is possible.It may need some customization works on our existing software. If you want that please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com
can i use this plugin to my arabic website (RTL) ?
Thanks for writing us. You can use this but it need to be customized. For more quires please send us a ticket at http://support.creativeitem.com
But I cannot buy this plugin before i know if you are support rtl or not
The existing product isn’t created as RTL, it is in our update development schedule.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
You keep hiding my comments without giving any feedbacks here, I am reporting this to envato.
Your tickets are under review in our support center. So it is supposed to be discussed there and be resolved. Thanks.
Glad that you finally show up, “So it is supposed to be discussed there and be resolved”, unfortunately I have sent you guys several emails but got no replies, that makes me have to comment here and report to Envato.
If you really wish to assist, please reply OUR emails and stop asking ALL developers here to send tickets via your system.
Hello i have bought this code but having few issues. i will appreciate if you assist..
1. After adding client they are not displaying in list.
2. Even the client id is not generating in the database.
3. How the payment option will work here ?
4. There is not gateway settings inside admin
I am still waiting for what we talked through email. But nothing has been received till now.
after creating milestone from the admin for client … How and where client will get to know that milestone has been created and i need to pay for it ?
Can you show where milestone can look from the client from front end to pay invoices ?
Hi, client can login to their panel and get the project list. From project list, he can go to projectroom, and can see the payment details from the payment tab. For more queries, send us a support ticket to http://support.creativeitem.com
But client can’t see the milestone created by admin … and Client can’t pay online there is no milestone display in front end after created from admin. Plus i think there is no payment gateway integration
You support forum not working well and didn’t get proper response
Hi there, what was the ticket code please ?
1.I bought your item and installed it and it didn’t work.
2. I contacted you, opened a support ticket and gave Admin access to your support team and they installed themselves and told me that it could not work for my website.
3. I requested refund and they told me okay wait for your refund but be patient before money gets to you
4. I then went ahead and bought a different software
5. I then reminded you through email that I still could not get my refund. But was so surprised that a new answer came stating no refund will be given.
5. Now you are changing and telling me that you will not refund me. How and why ?
Please once again be honest and issue me refund. If you have any doubt of above please go through our email discussion with you.
I am waiting for my refund!
Hi there, we have solved the previous issues and they are now bug free. Your tickets are replied several times. So don’t be worried about customer support. Thanks for understanding.
Sir I want my refund we are no longer at support time since we agreed for refund already. Respect your words via email
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $15