EHLO Mailing (new version 3.4.1 – Mar, 11th 2020)
- Check out the documentation here
- Invoicing and VAT now available
- Really easy installation wizard
- So easy to use that no special knowledge is required!
- Regular updates bringing additional functionalities for free
- No more cron jobs or process control system like Supervisor, all execution is automatically managed by EHLO Mailing
- What are you going to do if during the sending of your campaigns your server or your third-party provider crashes? No problem, EHLO Mailing picks up exactly where it left off automatically and without supervision!
- You have the possibility of adding additional functionalities without having to master high-level programming and give free rein to your imagination (just like the wordpress model)
- Only default PHP extensions is used which are installed and enabled by default in most PHP 7 installations
- Delivered with a geolocation server using a database of 3.781.641 IP addresses. No more need to pay extras to a third party
- You can use your own SMTP server or/and any third-party providers like Amazon SES, Google Gmail, Mailchimp Mandrill, Mailgun, Postmark, Sendgrid…
- Can be used as a standalone application or as a real SaaS model
- A PayPal SDK payment module is delivered with EHLO Mailing allowing you to sell credits and subscriptions in SaaS mode
- Support and technical quality assistance
EHLO Mailing is a bulk email program for email marketing campaigns and was optimized for low resource utilization.
The scripts were written in PHP and includes all sorts of rich features. This software can also be used as a SaaS platform specialized in the creation and the sending of email campaigns developed with “Symfony”, the famous PHP framework.
- Easy and well-explained installation in documentation (for dedicated or shared server)
- Delivered with two documentation: Complete installation and Quick Start Guide
- For occasional or professional use
- Credit account system available
Can not find better at a better price!
Current release 3.4.1 – March 11, 2020
Please click here to see all the changes.
Technical requirements A. PHP 7.2.5 or higher B. PHP extensions (which are installed and enabled by default in most PHP 7 installations) - Ctype, Curl, GD, Intl, iconv, JSON, PCRE, PDO, PDOSQLite - Session, SimpleXML, SQLite3 and Tokenizer