eForm Easy SQL is an addon for our eForm – WordPress Form Builder plugin. It allows you to directly export submissions to a dedicated database table on the go.
Easy SQL Addon works alongside with eForm, without modifying the core. If active, during every form submission and updation, it checks for its relevant entry on the export table, and if not found or required, it adds or updates the record corresponding to the submission. Each question element of the form gets its own column and every row of the table represents a submission.
Once the submissions are saved in their own database table, you can perform a bunch of SQL operations on them directly. This essentially removes all limitations you’ve had with FSQM’s own serialized data storage system.
With version 1.2.0 you have a new revision control feature. If this is enabled, then whenever user performs an update Easy SQL will store the older data. It can later be viewed in a side-by-side table through admin interface or can be downloaded through the XLSX file.
- Record directly to a database table as submissions occur.
- Keep revisions of user submission updates.
- Every column would represent a question element and rows would represent submissions.
- Optionally limit to keep past n days records to the database.
- Optionally limit total number of records to be kept in the database.
- Browse and search through submissions directly from administrator area.
- Export database to XLSX file on the go.
Other eForm Addons
Active Channel 1.2.x
Version 1.2.0 (3 Nov, 2016)
* Added: Revision control system to compare user updates * Fixed: Issue with range and spinner elements recording incorrect item label
Version 1.1.0 (17 Mar, 2016)
* Added: Support for jSignature elements * Added: Support for Payment elements
Under the hood:
* Added: Now showing script/db version in the admin page
changelog classes/class-ipt-exp-sql-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-sql.php ipt_fsqm_exp_sql.php
Version 1.0.0 (1 Feb, 2016)
* Initial Release