EDMF stand for Electronic Dance Music Festival App. It is an IOS native app, build 100%in SwiftUI – integrated with MyListing. Users can view event lineup, Blog Posts’s, add DJ’s to favourites and even customise the app theme! Note: MyListing is not included in our product!
What is included:
- Xcode Project
- WordPress Plugins (For connection to IOS)
- MyListing Listing Type Configuration Files
- Sketch App Icon Template
- Step by step Documentation
The app is displaying Event Line-Up Dj’s and blog posts in a modern, stylish way on every iPhone using IOS 14.1 or more. Installing our custom plugin, the data will be sent in a JSON format, decoded by the app fetch request service and displayed in the app pages. Update of the content is done at startup and by “Pull to refresh” in the views. Login to WordPress to post Event Schedule.
- View event Lineup fetched from the website
- View event news blog posts fetched from the website
- Add listings and blog posts to favourites (data is saved locally)
- Add Ticket’s to cart (payment method is not implemented, but redirection to a payment service i easy to perform)
- Gallery view DJ’s pictures
- Filter by DAY and SEARCH BAR by DJ NAME
- Settings Page
- User Page (favourites, bookmarks, tickets)
- Various MEDIA: Videos, Lottie Animations, Animations
Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!