Blood donation is a native Android project, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, super easy to customize.
DEMODownload apk here
- 06.03.2018 – Release application
- 31.07.2019 – migrate to Android X
- 18.04.2020 – Dependency Update, Android R
Git serverOver the years we have noticed that updates codecanyon system is not perfect.Why do we think so. We do an update of the application, we change the functions, fix bugs, make other changes, but the problem lies in the fact that you have already purchased the application and made your changes and with each update we break your head and look for what we changed in the new code. Uncomfortable, right?
We found a solution to this problem. All our source codes will now be stored on our git server.
What is the use of it?
- Users can always download the latest version of the code
- Users always see parts of the code where we’ve made changes and can easily move to your application
- If users notice an error in the application, they can quickly inform us and we will fix it
We help to install Parsi
- You do not like the prices back4app?
- You do not like the limitations of the service?
- You want to be independent?