NEW! Open Cart v1.5 support !
Supported OpenCart versions: 1.5, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Supported languages: english, french, russian
This extension will allow you to accept payments directly in your OpenCart store using Stripe.com without any popups and redirections to third-party payment gateways.
- Easy to install via OpenCart Extension Installer or by simple upload
- Easy to use: minumum configuration to go
- 3 months free support
- Most of OpenCart templates support
- Latest OpenCart versions support (2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
- Latest Stripe library support (4.3.0)
- Documentation included
- Multulanguage support : English, French, Russian
- Works with / without vqmod
- Restrict the payment method from appearing based on order total and/or geo zone
- Add some additional info to every Stripe transactions (customer name, email, order id): it’s easy to identify any transaction on Stripe
- Plugin works dinamically without page reloads / redirecting to another site
- Easy switch between test and live modes
- No code obfuscation: you have the full version
- High-security: no payment information is stored somewhere except Stripe. The plugin uses a high-secure token instead of open CC data
- Fast and efficient error handling on the client-side: no unnecessary data transfer, understandable warning messages
- Free future updates: pay only once
- It’s always possible to customize the plugin, just drop us a mail email@example.com
- Low comission, no setup, monthly, or hidden fees: 1.4% + 0.25€ for European cards ; 2.9% + 0.25€ for non-European cards
- Multiple customer currency support: Stripe will automatically convert it according to your bank account currency
Manual InstallationFirst of all, choose an appropriate version depending on your OC:
- For OpenCart v2.0.x – v2.2.x choose the folder : easystripe-oc_v2.0-2.1-2.2
- For OpenCart v2.3.x choose the folder : easystripe-oc_v2.3
In this case you’ll need a FTP/SFTP access.
Installation via Extension Installer
- From Admin: Go to Extensions > Extension Installer
- Compress the ‘upload’ folder and upload the *.ocmod.zip (filename format is important)
- Activate the extension and configure it (on the “Payments” page)
* You can provide your Stripe’s test-mode credentials or live-mode credentials EasyStripe supports both of them automatically.
TestingIn order to test the plugin, you can insert your Stripe’s test-mode credentials.
Now on the checkout page enter this test Visa card:
Expiration date: any date
CVC: any 3 digits