screenshots/1.png screenshots/15.png screenshots/16.png screenshots/17.png screenshots/18.png screenshots/19.png screenshots/20.png screenshots/23.png screenshots/24.png screenshots/25.png screenshots/26.png screenshots/27.png screenshots/28.png screenshots/29.png screenshots/6.png screenshots/7.png screenshots/9.png
EasyLogin Pro – User Membership System
– The script provides the complete functionality for authentication: Log in, Sign up, Email Activation and Password Recover.
– The users have access to a settings page where they can change the email address, username, password, profile information and upload avatars.
– The script includes a whopping of 10 different social authentication methods:
Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Instagram, VK, Yammer, Foursquare and Soundcloud.
– The user can add users as contacts and send messages. With a decent server you can even enable realtime messages.
– Full comment system integrated.
Modals or Inline
– Choose between dialog prompts or standard inline forms.
6 Color Schemes
– The script comes with 6 color schemes Dark, Light, Blue, Coffee, Ectoplasm and Midnight.
– Using the Bootstrap front-end framework, EasyLogin Pro is completely optimized for mobile devices.
Advance User Fields
– Add your own custom fields with validation and display them in the sign up form, user settings or admin page.
– Use a SMTP configuration, navite PHP mail or the popular Mailgun and Mandrill mail services.
– Add as many translations you want. The script will automatically detect your language.
Admin Contrl Panel
– Manage users, roles, custom fields, script settings, send emails and private messages.
User Roles & Permissions
– Create multiple roles with permissions and assign them to the users.
AJAX Driven System
– All of the form are submitted with AJAX to minimize page refreshes and for a better user experience.
– The script uses Bcrypt for password hashing, encrypted cookies, XSS and CSRF attack preventions.
Quick Start + In Depth Documentation
– Install and configure the script in matter of minutes or read the in depth documentation to learn more about the script.
– Create your own design then just simply call intuitive classes and methods for log in, sign up, etc.