Please note – we are no longer officially supporting this plugin. However, if you are facing any serious problems – do connect with us on the email. Please make sure you validate the plugin before purchase, no refunds will be issued.
Simple to use WhatsApp plugin by your friends at ZapDesk. chat with your visitors and customers directly on WhatsApp. Keep the conversation going even if visitors leave your website.
Allow your users or customers to connect you using WhatsApp simply by clicking on a button. Users can contact you directly in private messages on your WhatsApp number and continue the conversation on WhatsApp web or WhatsApp application (from mobile).
You will see the floating button which is can be positioned at the bottom or at the top corners of the screen.
WhatsApp plugin is compatible all latest WP versions and related plugins. It also works in mobile view. In fact, if your site visitor is using his mobile phone to browse your website, this plugin, will automatically open his/her whatsapp messenger app whenever visitor clicks on a specific agent.
- Maintain up to 3 different agents with different expertise. Visitors can choose an agent and just start chatting.
- Choose cool circular button or choose formal rectangle shaped ‘WhatsApp Us’ button . You can choose to place this in any corner of your website.
- Visitors love it when they are wanted by the website owners . Make the happy by sending them a personalised message .
- Will this work on non-wordpress site? -> No, not at the moment.
- How my site visitor can chat using this plugin? -> This plugin enables you to put your whatsapp phone number on the Wordpress site. This way, when any visitor, clicks on the displayed WhatsApp floating icon then selects AGENT, it automatically opens either WhatsApp messenger app (if visitor is using mobile phone) or WhatsApp WEB page (if using computer)
- Do I need WhatsApp installed on my phone or on my agent’s phone? -> Yes. Once plugin is installed, then you will also need to make sure you update correct number in the settings page.