This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hello I have a view questions befor I buy it:
- When I search google there are 15 results but when I type “What is Google ?” there are zero. Is it possible to edit it so when there is the Word “ex. Google” in it it shows the results.?
- Why dose it not get images from the sites ?
01. What is google, the keyword, whole not found, but the google is found. This search finds whole word. That’s why it shows zero results. But if you want that way you can, or may help you to split words and search.
02. Image size limitation or some issue with img tags may be, img tags shold have alt tag value to grab it. Anyway image crawling has a update planed. And it will be in next update.
hello, how to update this scripts on my website ?
Refer to documentation. If you face any issue send me support message. I will help you.
Great script! Congratulations.
Question for you: any ETA on the next update that’ll include the ranking system? Also, are there any details on how the ranking system will work?
It scheduled but no information to give how it will be. Anyway it will come withing 2 3 months
Thank you for the quick reply. One more question (sorry), have you successfully got this running on nginx w/ php-fpm?
I have tested this in few server, linux unix. Fast CGI. This script has two versions one for php4 or 5. Other is for PHP 7.
Thank you !
I want to buy your search engine but I have few questions,
1) Will it crawl and index all website as same as google do?
2) how will it crawl a website that use “load More” button or infinite loading system.
3) some website use special characters in there URL like ✓, ~, @ etc using by codecanyon, upwork.com and my own site respectively.. Can your script crawl and index these type of characters?
4) How much it may take to crawl and index youtube.com and wikipedia.com
Thank you for your comment.
1. Yes and No. It will crawl only the site you submitted to the site list (Site URL or XML Sitemap)
2. Nope It will note crawl ajax based contents, it will crawl only contents found at main source code.
3. Yes, most of time. This script supports UTF8. But please note that you can limit maximum characters for a page to crawl. See settings at demo.(admin area)
4. I hope you mean “how long”, Well god knows how may pages in wikipedia. Anyway generally it will take few minutes to crawl 1 link and it will depends on your server speed and server speed of the sites you submitted to engine.
thanks for your response. I have brought such script on codecanyon and it was completely useless. I am still looking for a crawling and iindexing script and thats why this time i want to ask all the questions that strikes me.
Q1) if i submit xml sitemap then will it crawl and index all the pages listed on that sitemap?
Q2) Suppose time.com has 10,000 (post+pages) so what you think how much time it should take to crawl all that 10,000 (posts+pages).
Q3) Can i schedule re-crawling for each site?
No problem my friend. You can ask any question. You can even send a email to my email email@example.com
Q1: Yes but it will not override Maximum Page or URL Limit per Link at settings. If you have put setting to crawl maximum 20 pages, only 1st 20 will crawl. But you can make this limit as much as you want.
Q2: Well again it will depends on your server speed, response speed of that time.com. Generally it takes like 30 seconds plus to crawl a page But in this script you can start run and the script will do the rest.
Q3: Well it’s manual yet, Anyway recrawling will be answered in future updates for CRON job URL. Also please note that whenever user is viewing that page, system will automatically crawl that page. So you need to crawl only for adding new links from sites(s), not for updating contents.
Cool, Last question. Can it crawl all the product listed on http://amazon.com or http://flipkart.com or http://ebay.com? please do visit all the sites before answering because its pretty important to me.
Well Yes but not a once, I recommend you to create sitemaps using https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ and host it somewhere in you web and link it to engine. Then most of them you can grab. Also if they gives us a xmlsitemps, you can. Because engine crawls only links at a page you can find in a source code. Most probably you can get links categorywise and submit them, then most of them will crawl.
HI from spain, I manage a travel website that fetch data from other services, like affiliate, and push this data on my subdomains, its about a lot of records between all acomodation tipes and so on… Can this script help me integrate such way that brings that data on my own way?
Well, to answer this I need to understand what do you mean “my own way”. Better to if you can send me email with your idea in specific information to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyway, FYI, what this script does is grab data in title, description meta tag, keyword meta tag and body content as texts to a database (to four columns).
Can you help me with my problem.
But if you want that way you can, or may help you to split words and search.
and is it possible to get more contetn ? (>500 Maximum Body Character)
Please send me support message
Does it have Google API ? i need Grabbing from them before i buy it. thanks
Nope. This is stand alone seach engine. You neex to sumbit links and run crawling to associate data.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5