Version 4.0Easy Web Search is engine to use inside a web site. Simple Crawling System is available to submit URLs and Links and XML Site Maps. URLs From submitted Sites or Site Maps will be automatically added to search database when admin run crawling. Once crawling is done the links with their contents (Title, Description, Keywords and Plain text from web link) will be available to search. If the total web site is linked to it’s home page, you need jut give home page url or xml sitemap to the system and run crawling once. You do not need to much work to implement a search system inside your web site. Any link associated in the database will automatically updated when users view the pages. So you need to run crawling at admin area only for adding new links from sites/site maps. And if you think some links are not to update when users view page, you can just disable update from admin area for that link.
Besides this automated link cashing system, you can add manual links even if it does not linked to any of your pages. “Manual URL” under Crawled Data List will help to make your own search url, title, description, keywords and content for custom url. Using this you can add “search term” record at database for Video, Music, PDF or Flash Page. Please note Manual URLs are not crawled during “Running of Crawling”.
Shared or Dedicated Hosting?This script uses URL crawling and access web content through HTTP. So no matter what kind of hosting package you use to host your web. If the server supports PHP and MySQL, that’s all you need.
What buyers are saying… with
Design Quality is very nice i very like it And excellent support want to buy more Nelliwinne products Thank you very much Nelliwinne
Absolutely fantastic support and programming. You won’t regret doing business with Nelliwinne. He is a hard working individual and is willing to go above and beyond for his customers. Thank again Nelliwinne!
this guy has a very nice and smooth running search engine what i was looking for to add to my other site i have over 20 sites and almost done with all of them now i good buyer and he will talk to you if you need help.
This marvelous sript is encoded very good. Now I am waiting for future modifications and new features that can make searches even better. I give five stars because I’m happy with the result and very fast communication.
Best search engine and crawler script for small size search engine on shared hostings. I did not find any script before like this which can be run on shared hostings but this script have features which are necessary for SE and crawler.
Very well built script, easy to use, easy to customize. And the customer support is great and super fast!
Works perfect on HTTPS and PHP 7. Using the XML sitemap is a great feature as now I must not exclude pages manually. I’ll use the search script on a Drupal 7 site, as Drupal 7 only searches in content, not in blocks. And fast support from Melliwinne Mohotalla: just sended a question and got the answer at once.
really nice search engine build ..
Excellent Script. Very nice seller. Quickly response, and is willing to help. One of the finest sellers i met in here
Five Steps to Search
- Log into Admin Area
- Submit your web page or xml sitemap
- Start Crawling and wait… until finished.
- Update Crawled Data if necessary
- Search in the search page
Demo LimitationThis script is developed to crawl a single site or just few sites. So handling more site may be hard for this script demo. So please understand it’s limitations. Also please note that batch wise crawling may take some time depending on amount of links in which you submitted (html page or xml site map)
Ajax Based PagesPages load their contents using Ajax Scripts will not indexed. It’s because Ajax contents are not comes to main source code of the page, So cannot index. Best way to such a web is to generate XML Site Map and link that to crawling.
- Responsive Search Page
- Highlighting search term at search results
- Text and Image SearchNew
- Ajax Based Crawling Running which saves server resources.
- Unicode Supported Search
- PDF Search
- Crawl Unlimited Pages, Automatic Update Search Database
- Page/XML Site maps (with web links) Submitting for Crawling
- Links from Submitted Page/sitemaps will be automatically grabs,
- You need to give only main page or pages from your web only. Script will find links within those pages.
- Those links will crawl when running crawling
- Admin Area to Manage Links, Data, Images and much more
- Search Term Log with search count at admin area and Front End top searched queriesNew
- Easy to Use in your web
- Installation Documentation Available
- Full Page Search and Quick Search
- Start Search from HTML Page
- PHP / MySQL Based
- Simple to Install
- Full Documentation for Installation is available with the package.
- Usage Instructions are also included in the documentation
- PHP 5 and PHP 7
- Sample Pages are available to easy setup
- Run Crawling from Admin Area
- Automatically get Title, Description, Keywords and Content (2000 Characters max.)
- Update Crawled data (Title, Description, Keywords and Content
- Delete or Disable Auto Update (When Crawling) for links
Associating Links to Easy Web SearchThere are three ways to associate links to this Search Engine. Technically single way, adding a page with links to other pages of the web. But the Pages we can add to Search Engine has three types.
01. XML Site MapXML Site map is the most easiest way to make your web search fast. You can generate your site map from online generators. Go to www.xml-sitemaps.com or Just google for “XML Site map Generator”. The standard format of the xml sitemap is as follows<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd"> <!-- created with Free Online Sitemap Generator www.xml-sitemaps.com --> <url> <loc>http://www.ceylonwebdesigns.com/</loc> <priority>1.00</priority> <changefreq>daily</changefreq> </url> </urlset>Once you generated your XML sitemap, upload it to your web root and add URL (to your XML file) at Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
02. HTML Site MapHTML Site map is just a page with list of links to all the pages of a web site. So it’s very easy for Easy Web Search to crawl links from that page. Just give the URL to HTML Site map at Easy Web Search, Admin Panel.
03. Any Web Page LinksEven if you do not have any kind of Site Maps (XML or HTML), still you can add a page from your web site to Search Engine. The only thing you need to note is that this page should have Links (Anchor Tags) to other pages of the web. For example if the home page of your web site is linked to all the pages using a navigation bar, then just add home page to Search Engine.
- 2016-08-29 : Update with PHP 7 Version
- 2016-08-31 : Update Automatic Deletion of Crawled Blank Entries without Description, Keywords or Contents
- 2016-08-31 : Update Automatic Crawling
- 2016-09-01 : Update Vulnerability Checks
- 2016-09-01 : Update Description, Keyword for different meta tag types
- 2016-09-01 : Update Speed Up Crawling Run
- 2016-09-02 : Update Optimizing issues with Link Indexing for some web sites
- 2016-09-02 : Update Implementing XML Site map submission
- 2016-09-02 : Update Batch wise Crawling
- 2016-09-05 : Update Unicode Search Result Error fixing (UTF8)
2016-09-21 : Update Search Log at admin area. Keyword Count for researching purposes.
FOI: This Update Includes Database Structure
- 2016-09-21 : Update Crawling Error for local paths within web which does not have http:// prefix.
- 2016-10-21 : Update Top searched terms at front end
- 2016-10-21 : Update Image Crawling and Search (with DB Update)
- 2016-10-21 : Update Settings Control for Batch Count Image Dimensions and Maximum Body Text Length
- 2016-10-21 : Update Ajax Based Crawling System to prevent server errors and less speed up the progress (with DB Update)
- 2016-10-21 : Update Data search and easy editing at back end for both Data and Images
- 2016-10-21 : Update Pagination for Top Searched Queries and data for fast loading
- 2016-10-21 : Update Viewing Links from each base URL with pagination
- 2016-10-30 : Update Spider Mode : to crawled external links as sites.
- 2016-10-30 : Update User Password Encryption for Security
- 2016-10-30 : Update Maximum Pages/Images Setting from Site / URL
- 2016-10-30 : Update Pagination for Site/URL Page
- 2016-10-30 : Update HTTP Response Code 200 and 302 usage to prevent broken pages
- 2017-01-26 : Update Partial Crawling for running of crawling for only selected sites
- 2017-01-26 : Update PDF Crawling
- 2017-01-26 : Update URL / Sitemap Submission for Front End Users and Admin to Confirm that and Run Crawl.
- 2017-01-26 : Update Link submission with multiple links 1 link per line in a text box
- 2017-01-26 : Update Interface Update with Backend in separate folder for easy use
- 2017-03-09 : Update Fixing SQL Injection Issues and XSS found in V3 (minor)
- 2017-03-09 : Update Popup for Image Search and fixing some image crawling issues
- 2017-03-09 : Update Supporting og:image (The Open Graph protocol) thumbnails for results
- 2017-03-09 : Update Interval between two links when crawling to save server resources
- 2017-03-09 : Update Split Search term to search word by word
- 2017-06-30 : Update Split Search term to search word by word
- Scheduled : Update XML Sitemap Support – Optimized
- Scheduled : Update Multiple Crawling Runners
- Scheduled : Update Supporting og:title (The Open Graph protocol) details for crawling
- Scheduled : Update Supporting og:description (The Open Graph protocol) details for crawling
- Scheduled : Update Customizing What is to crawl and search(Content, Description, Keywords, images)
- Scheduled : Update Crone Job URL for scheduled crawling at server using Crone Job Utility
- Scheduled : Update Site Ranking System