Easy Video Sharing Script (EVSS) allows you to embed videos with only their URLs. Just copy & paste the URL of the video page you want to embed in the text field and EVSS does the rest. Best of all, EVSS does not reload the page because of its AJAX backend!
- Yahoo Video
- Myspace TV
New update: Added support for the following sites,
Thanks to the easy to understand and object oriented code of EVSS , you can easily add new sites to this list according to your needs.
Features of the script:
- Recognizes the provider and generates the embed code.
- With the clean and object oriented PHP codes, you can easily and fastly integrate this script to your site.
- Allows you to set default width and height of the video.
- Allows URLs without http:// and www prefixes.
- Simple copy & paste setup, no database required.
In addition to the script, you will also get a beautiful and functional UI design.
Features of the jQuery UI:
- Video is requested with an ajax call (no page reloads).
- During the ajax call a loading gif is shown and “Get the video” button is disabled.
- The user can manipulate the dimensions of the video.
- Instant digit validation of dimension fields.
- Preview of the video.
- The CSS based ribbon is also included in the zip.
- The script does not store the embed codes. It gets the video from one of the supported video hosting sites and shows on the page. If you want to store a video on a page permanently, you need to integrate EVSS with your database.
- In order to run EVSS properly, cURL library needs to be installed on your server.
Hope that you enjoy the script and feel free to contact us with any questions that might come up.