A true 2-in-1 product. Turn your long Posts and Pages into beautiful looking slideshows, as easy as inserting a few tags, by the click of your mouse. You can choose between 3 different transitions; Horizontal Slider, Vertical Slider or Fade. The Horizontal and Vertical slider can be combined with 32 jQuery Easing Effects.
And you can choose between 6 different navigation templates and even customize it your self if you feel like it!
This is not all. In the latest version of Easy Pagination we have added optional “Arrow navigation” where you can choose between 4 different styles. This makes it possible to use Easy Pagination as a simple and clean slider.
When we initially created Easy Pagination we didn’t want to create just another Featured Post Slider. We even marketed it as “This is NOT a Featured Post Slider”. We thought there are so many great Featured Post Sliders out there already, and we wanted to create something different, something that we had not seen for WordPress before.
We believe we managed to do that with Easy Pagination for WordPress.
However soon after the release we started receiving feedback from excited customers asking if we could add the necessary features that would make it possible to use this as a Featured Post Slider as well. We thought about this and decided to do so. We have enabled the use of Shortcodes in Easy Pagination. This makes it possible for you use it as a powerful Featured Post Slider.
You can try the Easy Pagination your self before you decide whether to buy it.Simply use the following login details.
List of features
- New: Support for Mobile Devices (requires reload of the page if you test this on a desktop browser)
- 3 Different Transitions: Horizontal Slider, Vertical Slider and Fade.
- 32 different jQuery Easing Effects
- 6 different navigation templates
- Auto Play feature
- Thumbnail Navigation in Top or Bottom
- Disable Thumbnail Navigation
- Optional Duplicate Navigation
- Optional automatic apply frames to pictures
- Optional repeated Header section
- Optional repeated Footer section
- Optional Arrow Navigation; Horizontal and Vertical. Choose between 4 different styles.
- Optional scroll to top (useful when your slides are taller than the visible area)
- Optional render the first slide while loading page
- Save default settings
- Set Thumbnail size in Gallery view
- Set height of viewpoint (visible area above the bottom navigation)
- Set the width of the viewpoint
- Auto adjustment of Height on horizontal and fade animation
- Automatic Calculation of height and width of the viewpoint
- Start at Index Page (gallery view)
- Use Shortcodes to create a Featured Post Slider
- Supports Custom Taxonomy
- Create your own templates for Featured Post Slider
- Supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
Version 126.96.36.199468 – April 24, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() due to an XSS vulnerability issue that affects many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that before the function could be accessed the user had to be an Administrator, meaning that the potential issue was not available to the public.
Version 188.8.131.52620 – April 6, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Missing setting when using eap_page instead of page
- Bug Fixed: When the to top feature is active, the eap_page attribute does not change the content, only the navigation
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warnings in EAP wp-admin settings
- Bug Fixed: Nav template field is adding slashes to the template
- Update: Do not use thumb generator with the default empty thumb.
- Compatibility Fix: When using static upcoming shortcode EAP settings are not saved
Version 184.108.40.206731 – February 23, 2015
- Bug Fixed: When using the go to top feature, scroll to the viewport, not the head section
- Bug Fixed: Linking to a specific slide not working. Added argument in url eap_page to define what page (slide) should be loaded (argument in url eap_page=2, will load slide 2)
- New Feature: Added feature to set minimum width to paginate
Version 1.3.2 rev35941 – April 9, 2013
- New Feature: Support for Mobile devices added (Responsiveness). Requires reload of browser if you test on desktop browser.
Version 1.3.1 rev29678 – October 31, 2012
- New Feature: Make the whole thumbnail navigation container clickable
- New Feature: Added option to render the first slide while loading page
- Bug Fixed: Replaced old registration library that crashes php when used with some of our other plugins
- New Feature: Scroll to top option added. Allows you to enable automatic scroll to top of viewport on slide change.
Version 1.3.0. rev28976 – August 23, 2012
- New Feature: Support for choosing starting “page”.
- New Feature: Support for always showing both navigation arrows (loop)
- New Feature: Support for being able to “loop” though thumbnail navigation
- Update: Updated Thumbnail.php (TimThumb 2.8.10)
- Bug Fixed: Some plugins need to output headers or content and api.php is capturing it making IE crash
- Bug Fixed: Paging not working when start at index is set
- Update: Provide optional keyboard arrow navigation
- Update: Increased JS version number to force a new load on browser
Version: 1.2.9 rev20915 – February 23, 2012
- Update: Updated Thumbnail.php (TimThumb 2.8.9)
Version 1.2.8 rev15997 – January 10, 2012
- Bug Fixed: ba-resize is not needed on the backend and is causing conflicts on some sites. Moving it to the fronted only
- Bug Fixed: fix bug related to using Picture Frame shortcodes inside EAP slide
- Bug Fixed: EAP was always on auto play (happened rev15831)
Version 1.2.7 rev15566 – January 1, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Fix slashes in EAP bar
- Bug Fixed: No auto play on index page.
- Update: Updated Thumbnail.php (TimThumb 2.8.5)
Version 1.2.6 rev10583 – November 27, 2011
- Bug Fixed: There is a race condition that cause a blank space when using the show index at start option combined with the auto height animation
- Update: Increased the js version to force a load on the browser the first time it loads EAP.
- New Feature: Allow changing the tags with a simple modification of the plugin
- New Feature: Make the dividers in the editor transparent, so they admit WLB theming
- Update: Remove hr and border from top and bottom navigation
Version 1.2.5 rev9949 – September 22, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Enable Arrow navigation was not saving properly
- Bug Fixed: Viewport height was not correctly setting the height
- Bug Fixed: Do not render EAP on RSS feed
- New Feature: Enable EAP for Custom Post Types
- New Feature: Option to limit Easy Pagination options to Admins only
- New Feature: Remove EAP icons from the editor when user is not admin, if Admin only is set.
- New Feature: Added dynamic content resize
Version 1.2.4 rev8833 – August 30, 2011
- New Feature: Added 4 different styles of navigation arrows
- New Feature: Option to save settings as the default EAP values
- Updated: TimThumb to version 2.8 (This is the new secure version after WordThumb and TimThumb was merged)
Version 1.2.3 rev7548 – August 9, 2011
- Security Update: Disallow php from being executed on the TimThumb cache
- New Feature: Replace TimThumb with WordThumb (increased security)
- Bug Fixed: when using duplicate bar, the index was also getting a duplicated close icon.
- Compatibility Fix: funny EAP character on related posts plugin content
Version 1.2.2 rev6426 – July 1, 2011
- New Feature: Added Options Panel 1.0.3
- New Feature: Added option to choose theme
- New Feature: Added default theme without thumbnail in navigator
- New Feature: Added option to duplicate the thumbnail or top navigation
Version 1.2.1 rev5005 – May 30, 2011
- New Feature: Option to disable the built-in thumbnail generator.
- Bug Fixed: Top navigation bar not showing in IE7. Replace all inline-block for block on the CSS, as IE7 doesn’t like it.
- Bug Fixed: Under certain hosting setups timthumb is not recognizing local files as local.
- Bug Fixed: index size on first load (viewport height when using shortcode)
- Bug Fixed: prevent rendering EAP inside EAP when using eap_posts shortcode
- Bug Fixed: EAP not rendered when using eap_posts shortcodes on some sites
Version 1.2.0 rev4370 – May 7, 2011
- New Feature: Added featured post slider shortcode.
- New Feature: Added category_name to shortcode
- New Feature: Added support for custom taxonomy when using shortcode by using taxonomy combined with taxonomy-name
- Bug Fixed: Shortcode was adding wpautop
Version 1.1.4 rev4153 – May 1, 2011
- New Feature: Option to show thumbnail navigation on top
- New Feature: Auto adjust height on horizontal sliding and fade animation
Version 1.1.3 rev4035 – April 28, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Some themes not loading eap.js (forced load our version of easing)
- Bug Fixed: EAP was capturing all keydown events
Version 1.1.2 rev3474 – April 13, 2011
- Bug Fixed: thumbnail width on index page not calculated correctly when loading for the first time.
Version 1.1.1 rev3278 – April 11, 2011
- Bug Fixed: show the default thumbnail when the page don’t have an image
- New Feature: option to start at the View All page
Version 1.1.0 rev3116 – April 8, 2011
- New Feature: Auto play with option to enable. Set duration and stop on hover, Pause and Play button
- New Feature: Enable Footer button in visual editor menu bar.
- New Feature: Added 6 Navigation templates (left, center, right, hide view all)
- New Feature: Hide thumbnail navigation in bottom
- New Feature: Enable Slideshow in blog roll
- New Feature: Enable or Disable frames added to images in content
- Bug Fixed: Settings sliders breaking when SWS plugin not present
Version 1.0.0 – April 4, 2011
- First release
What are customers saying?