Easy Menu Manager is an AJAX /PHP powered menu management system. You can add, edit, delete, and reorder menu items easily using this application.
- Multi menus
You can manage multiple menus, for example: top menu, sidebar menu, footer menu, member menu
- Add, edit, and delete menu items easily using ajax.
- Drag and drop menu items to change their order (also works in nested menu)
- Generate nested lists menu structure
- CSS3 styles for displaying dropdown menu (horizontal & vertical)
This script is intended for standalone use. You can also use this script as a base to build your custom CMS. Please do not try to use this script inside WordPress, Joomla, CodeIgniter, or other CMS/Framework.
PHP 5.x or newer with PDO extension installed.
1.3 – June 20, 2017
- Updated database class to support PDO
- Updated table structures to support utf-8
1.2 – October 01, 2013
- Added support to newer jQuery version (jQuery 1.9.1 included)
- Updated to jQuery UI and jQuery UI Nested Sortable
1.1 – October 18, 2011
- Added new feature: move an item to other menu
- Added alternative script for displaying menu
- Updated documentation
- Fixed a few minor bugs