Let’s say you’re building an image gallery, and need to resize, scale, crop or compress images on the fly without doing it manually, this is the right script for you!
This PHP image editor class is a small, yet extremely powerful script for you to do those boring time consuming batch editing tasks without any hassle!
Supports the following file types:
This script allows you to:
- Resize image to a certain height and width
- Resize image to match width
- Resize image to match height
- Scale image up or down
- Crop image to a square to the left, center, right, top, middle or bottom
- Watermark the image with text string, using TrueType fonts (not provided)
- Output the image directly to the browser (without saving)
- Save the image to a file
- Compress the image (when saving)
- Convert the image to another image file type
- Save image with certain permissions
- Preserve transparency in GIFs and PNGs!
As mentioned, it’s extremely easy to use, just include the class, and perform the tasks you want with very few lines of code! Take a look at the screenshots or the demo and see for yourself.