Easily display Google Places Reviews on your WordPress website using a powerful and intuitive widget. Great for restaurants, retail stores, franchisees, real estate firms, hotels and hospitality, and nearly any business with a website and reviews on Google.
This plugin allows you to display Google reviews on your WordPress website. Why is this important? Positive reviews on websites like Google help businesses gain additional exposure and further enhance their online credibility.
Easy Google Places Reviews allows you to display up to 5 business reviews. Setup is quick and easy. Simply install the plugin and drag the widget into any sidebar to configure the options.
- Display reviews with a minimum rating
- Set the maximum number of reviews to display
- Set transition time between reviews
- Display reviews in a random order
- Autocomplete on google place search
- Pause rotation on mouse hover
- Set Excerpt for each review
- Add a “Write a review” button
- Set review stars color
- Clean and light weight code
- Use as a widget or shortcode
- Added settings page to setup custom Google Maps API key
- Bugfix: Invalid plugin and google maps API key
- NEW feature: display date in wordpress date format
- NEW feature: Added excerpt to shorten the lengh of each review
- NEW feature: Added button to write reviews
- NEW feature: Autocomplete search for Google Place
- Initial version release!