Easy File Up loader is a simple PHP Script to upload files and manage them. The drag and drop file up loader is the main feature of this script. It allows you to upload multiple files very fast and easy way. All files are stored in a writable folder. Once the files are uploaded they can be viewed in files section.
Uploaded files can be downloaded or deleted. So this is not just a file up loader. This includes file explorer and file manager within the same up loader program. Every uploads are logged in log.txt in root folder. So both fileFolder and log.txt should be given chamod 777. This script is tested in both PHP 5 and PHP 7.
For those who does not need permission based system, I have included “No SQL, No Permission” version of the package.
Full Version Demo : http://codecanyon.nelliwinne.net/EasyFileUploader/
No SQL, No Permission Version : http://codecanyon.nelliwinne.net/EasyFileUploader/No%20SQL/files.php
What buyers are saying…
I am very satisfied with the article! The author is very helpful and quickly answers my questions! We recommend!
I appreciate the flexibility, the design quality. It is very easy to install it and a customizable soft. Nice to have it integrated on my sites.
Very easy and practical to set up! facilitated… I’m satisfied! Thanks
Responsive Multiple File UploaderThis PHP File Uploader is fully responsive. You can manage your File Server using your mobile device.
Multiple File Uploader with Progressive Bar
Responsive File ManagerThis up loader script have a file manager option itself. You can download or delete uploaded files fast.
- Drag and Drop File Uploader
- Large file support up to 256MB
- Fast and easy uploading
- Thumbnail view of uploaded files
- User Permissions on Uploading for Upload, Delete and Download Files.
- Multi User
- File Type Restriction Settings
- Written in PHP and MySQL
- Images files are thumbnails automatically
- Download or delete or rename uploaded files
- File Manager shows uploaded date & file size
- 2016-08-14 : Update Login with User Permission Implemented. File Type Restrictions and two versions for PHP 5 and 7 were created.
- 2016-08-19 : Update File Renaming implemented.
- 2016-08-29 : Update No SQL No Permission version added to package.
- 2016-09-02 : Update Fixing Admin Account Type Error after Installation
- 2016-09-06 : Update Layout Update
- Scheduled : Update File Sharing Options
- Scheduled : Update User Password Encryption for Security