Customize your WordPress site’s appearance by easily adding custom CSS and JS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files. This is perfect to tweak your site.
If you don’t use a child theme and need to insert some customizations, you can take advantage of the inbuilt editor and easily create and insert custom css and js code into the header or footer. Once the code is saved, it immediately influences the workings of your site.
Since the code contained within the plugin is separate from your theme, it will be unaffected by the theme updating. If you do break something playing around, all you have to do is go back into the plugin interface and change the wrong item.
Also, the plugin has a powerful filter editor for creating complex rules. They are convenient to use when you want to include your custom code for a specific URL, post, page, device, os, browser, also it will be useful to execute js or css at a concrete date, time, day of week and etc.
Well, it’s a good theme and plugin customizer and a perfect solution to add additional styles and js codes to your site.
- The code editor with syntax highlighting
- The rich filter builder to construct inclusion rules
- Include custom css and js code on the basis of a filter
- Use inline embed method or include code as an external file
- Custom css and js code can be in the header or footer area
- Minify JasaScript code and CSS styles to reduce file size
- Support SCSS and LESS preprocessors
- All editors use AJAX saving to avoid reloading
- Create as many codes as you want
- The code is served from the filesystem instead of the database for better performance
- Help via Email
The license of this plugin is for one website. If you want to use the plugin on another website you need to purchase licenses for each.
Version 1.1.2 24/02/2021 ================================ - New: support Emoji Version 1.1.1 16/01/2019 ================================ - New: search box (Ctrl + F) Version 1.1.0 12/06/2018 ================================ - First release