This product is no longer supported and provided “as is”. Please consider purchasing Stock Market Charts (JS / PHP) instead.
About Dynamic Stock Charts
Dynamic Stock Charts is a JQuery plugin, which allows embedding highly customizable dynamic stock charts of almost any publicly traded company into your website by using simple HTML snippets automatically generated by the included charts builder.
Dynamic Stock Charts for WordPress are available here.
- Automatically built and refreshed on each page load
- Line and Area charts supported
- Tecnhical indicators (Simple, Exponential and Weighted Moving Average)
- Customizable titles, colors and backgrounds
- Zoom and history navigation controls
- Any time periods
- Unlimited number of different charts on one page
- Chart builder included
- Fully responsive
- Built with Google Charts API
You might also be interested in
Virtual Stock Exchange is a platform, where people can trade stocks on world exchanges in real-time using virtual account. Features:
- Markets overview
- Interactive stock charts and news
- Real-time portfolio valuation
- Multiple languages
- NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, ASX, LSE, Bovespa and other stock exchanges
This is a separate product, which is not a part of Dynamic Stock Charts.
Stay in touch
Do you have a question or would like to suggest a feature? Contact us and we will do our best to help!
Rate our product
Please help us to make our product better and rate it with 5 stars. Our widgets are cheap, your support is priceless.
version 1.3 – 22 May 2017
- Change: get historical market data from a different API as the previous one stopped to work.
version 1.2 – 25 April 2016
- Fix: Symbol/Company search auto-complete function fixed.
version 1.1 – 03 September 2015
- Feature: Option to change chart container background color added. - Feature: Charts made responsive. - Feature: Option to add Simple, Exponential and Weighted Moving Average lines implemented.