About Dynamic Stock Charts
Dynamic Stock Charts is a WordPress plugin, which allows embedding highly customizable dynamic stock charts of almost any publicly traded company to posts, pages or sidebars by using simple HTML snippets automatically generated by the included charts builder.
- Automatically built and refreshed on each page load
- Area charts, Line charts and Candlestick charts supported
- Tecnhical indicators (Simple, Exponential and Weighted Moving Average)
- Customizable titles, colors and backgrounds
- Zoom and history navigation controls
- Any time periods
- Unlimited number of different charts on one page
- Comprehensive stock chart builder included
- Fully responsive
- Built with Google Charts API
- WordPress 3.0 and above
- JQuery 1.5 and above
You might also be interested in
Virtual Stock Exchange is a platform, where people can trade stocks on world exchanges in real-time using virtual account. Features:
- Markets overview
- Interactive stock charts and news
- Real-time portfolio valuation
- Multiple languages
- NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, ASX, LSE, Bovespa and other stock exchanges
This is a separate product, which is not a part of Dynamic Stock Charts.
Stay in touch
Do you have a question or would like to suggest a feature? Contact us and we will do our best to help!
Rate our product
Please help us to make our product better and rate it with 5 stars. Our widgets are cheap, your support is priceless.
version 1.2 – 25 April 2016
- Fix: Symbol/Company search auto-complete function fixed.
version 1.1 – 03 September 2015
- Feature: Option to change chart container background color added. - Feature: Charts made responsive. - Feature: Option to add Simple, Exponential and Weighted Moving Average lines implemented.