DuoDrawer Mobile TemplateThe best selling dual sidebar template on ThemeForest and for good reason! Elegant color scheme, retina elements, fast loading, and filled with useful elements! Get it today! DuoDrawer is a Mobile Template and is offering all mobile compatibility.
DuoDrawer has been updated to the latest generation of code!Click the live preview button to see all the great new features in DuoDrawer and remember to open it from your mobile device and install it on your screen to view it as it would look as an App!
- Blazing Fast!
- PhoneGap & Cordova Ready
OS RequirementsiOS 10+
Version 3.1 – 3rd March 2022 Thank you for your feedback! Duo now has its own starter / walkthrough page.
- Added - Added a gorgeous Walkthrough / Starter page to Duo.
Version 3.0 – 15th November 2021 One of the biggest updated we’ve done to Duo. A complete re-design and rebuilt. Duo is better in every way, a new design, built in Bootstrap 5.x, faster and of course PWA ready
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x Built - Global - Full RTL Support - Global - PWA Ready with Offline Support - Global - New and Modern Design and Features - Included - Version 2.1.4 is still included as a Retired version. We'll continue providing support for this version for as long as you need it.
Version 2.1.4 – 20th September 2021
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.1 Stable) - Global - FontAwesome Library Updated to latest 5.1.3 Version - Global - Improvements for new iOS15 Tab Bar Safari interface.
Version 2.1.3 – 14th June 2021
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Versions (5.0.1 Stable) - Implemented Google API for Google Maps for new Google Standards
Version 2.1.2 – 19th April 2021
- Global - Bootstrap 5.x JS, CSS and SCSS updated to Latest Verisons (5.0 Beta 3) - Files Updated - scss/bootstrap folder, styles/bootstrap.css, scripts/bootstrap.min.js - Documentation - Improved Documentation files in Bootstrap 5.x Version
Version 2.1.1 – 20th March, 2021
- Bug Fix - Fixed listing pages where last element didn't have a divider - Bug Fix - Improved dark mode for input fields
Version 2.1 – 11th March, 2021
Version 2.0 – 07th August, 2020
A tone of new and awesome changes, including full Bootstrap support. Duo is now built to run along side modern standards and will get more constant updates.
- Global - Bootstrap 4.5 Integration - Global - SCSS structured files included - Global - RTL and LTR Versions Included - Added - Remember Color Highlight, Background and Light or Dark - Added - Unicode Emoji and Tooltip Tap Support - Added - Link Groups with Switches or Badges - Added - Header & Footer Badges - Added - Preloading for CSS Background Images - Added - Badge & Switches to List Groups - Added - Programatic Bootstrap Calls for Snackbars, Toasts, Notifications, Sidebars, Modals and Action Sheets - Added - Store Pages - Added - News Pages - Added - Blog Pages - Added - Gallery Filter with Select and Links - Added - Gallery Collections - Added - 16 Unique Homepage Styles - Added - 4 Walkthrough Screens - Improvement - All Pages & Components are now Bootstrap Built - Improvement - All Columns Replaced with Bootstrap & FlexBox - Improvement - iOS Friendly CSS for Notch Support - Improvement - Completely Revamped Documentation for Better and Much more Detailed Instructions