E-Mail address verification & more / Double opt in for gravity forms’s sender address
E-Mail address verification for gravity forms’s sender addressWith Double-Opt in for Gravity Forms, only “real” form requests and messages will reach the recipient. Protect yourself more effective than ever from spam!
What the addon does:
- Double Opt-In: Before someone can send a request via Gravity Forms, the sender has to confirm his email address. Once this is ensured, the mail will be delivered to the recipient.
- GDPR & DSGVO compliant: You can see exactly & document, when the double-opt-in of the user has happened.
- Automatic Deleting: Select time to delete confirmed OR unconfirmed entries after x hours
- Even use Deleting without Double-Opt-In: Ensure that regular form entries won’t stay forever in your database if you don’t need it anymore.
- Conditional Logic: Works with 3rd party addons like newsletter tools, slack, CRM Systems, Webhooks… – only add the entry to your system if the user has confirmed his email address.
- Double-Opt-in Post Creation from the frontend: Gravity forms allow you to create blog posts with their forms. Here, we make it possible that verified users’ post can change the status from draft to pending or public
More than one recipient? Protect them all from scam.If your Gravity Forms form can reach more than just one recipient by using a select box, you can ensure they won’t be disturbed by mean emails. Here’s an example:
A medical center offers their patients to get in contact with different doctors directly. It must be ensured that only mails from verified persons, that confirmed their mails via double-opt-in will reach the doctor. With Double Opt In for Gravity Forms this is now possible very easily.