Dots is the most advanced dot matrix counter available on the web. It’s super easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animations and presets.
Whether you want to visualize visitor counts, count down to a date, show upload progress, social media followers, or donation status, Dots counter has got your use case covered.
Quick feature overview:
- Beautifully animated | Individual dots can be animated.
- Fonts | Includes a lowres and highres font.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works everywhere.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
- Works on all Major Browser | If not supported, falls back gracefully.
- Countdown to Date | Count down towards that sale or website launch!
- Count Up Since Date | How many days ago was our major event?
- Countdown Scheduler | Automatically countdown towards each Sunday at 10
- Count values | How is our sale going?
- Show plain text | Use as billboard to show text.
- Auto Sync with Server | Make sure the shown time is synced with your server.
- Timezones | Correct duration shown all across the planet.
Dots ships with extensive documentation on all it’s capabilities.
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we’re always happy to help out with any questions or problems.
Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Dots delivers big time.
HTML Based Dots | Dots Counter features like shadows, colors, font, size and shape are all customizable.
Animation Controls | Set dot animation speed and define animation easing modes, ships with 24 different ease methods and 4 animation presets.
Lowres and Highres font | Includes two fonts with basic glyphs for rendering a high resolution and a low resolution led display.
Responsive | This is 2017, Of course this plugin is responsive.
Mobile Friendly | Tick is designed to work mobile first and scales nicely to bigger resolutions.
Very Fast | Tick’s code is optimized for performance.
Standalone | No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required. But if you like jQuery, Tick Counter ships with a handy jQuery wrapper API.
Easy to Configure | Setting up Tick is a matter of adding some classes and data attributes to your HTML and presto, you’re ready to go!
Layout | Tiny layout framework to compose counters horizontally, vertically or lay them on top of each other.
Transforms | Tick ships with 30+ data transforms which you can use to format and animate the output value to your liking.
And Much More | Read about all Tick’s features
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Safari OSX 9+ & iOS 9+ | Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple
- Android 5+ | Not all Android devices behave the same, works on most modern Android devices, if you run into trouble, let us know
Use the API
supported property to determine if the client browser supports Tick.
- Installation instructions
- 10 Unique presets
1.0.0 | 26-01-2017
- Initial release