Green Donations is a plugin which allows you to accept and manage donations on your WordPress website. You can set as many different campaigns as you wish and accept donations through PayPal or Stripe. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to 3rd party donation services, because now you can work directly with donors. It’s really easy: install the plugin and start accepting donations today!
IMPORTANT! Unfortunately, this package is not compatible with old Donation Manager plugin (version 2 and lower). You must install it from scratch.
- Manage donations. Create donation campaigns and embed them into any area of your site using native shortcodes and HTML-code.
- Goals and Top Donors. Display goals progress bars and list of top donors for each campaign.
- Accept donations. Let visitors to donate as much as they want for certain campaign.
- PayPal integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through PayPal.
- Stripe integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through Stripe.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications to buyer and administrator after successful payments.
- Multiple embedding methods. Embed payment forms, goal progress bars and top donors list using shortcodes, HTML-snippets, widgets, etc.
- Remote use. Easily embed any payment form, goal progress bar and top donors into 3rd party sites (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets).
- SEO-friendly. All donors are pulled through AJAX and doesn’t affect your SEO score.
- Performance optimized. Plugin is well optimized for better performance. It doesn’t affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
- Multisite ready. Plugin is ready for multisite installation.
- Best Practice. Plugin was built according latest WordPress guidelines. No alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Visit demo page and try the power and simplicity of the plugin.
Try the power of admin panel by yourself.
Admin panel: https://halfdata.com/green-donations/...
Green Donations is a WordPress plugin and it is installed as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go to WordPress dashboard and click left side menu “Plugins >> Add New”.
- Click “Upload” link and upload zip-archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Activate uploaded plugin.
If you have any difficulties with uploading zip-archive, please do it manually using FTP.
- Use any FTP-client to connect your server.
- Unzip archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Upload unzipped folder to plugins directory:
- Go to WordPress dashboard, click left side menu “Plugins” and activate uploaded plugin.
Once installed and activated, form builder creates “Green Donations” menu section in left side menu. All further actions, related to plugin functionality, are done through this menu section.
There are 2 ways to update the plugin.
- Automatic update. To enable this feature you need put Item Purchase Code on Settings page (at the bottom). After that, updates will be pulled from our servers automatically. If for some reasons your server can not connect to update server, please do manual update.
Manual update. Download latest version of form builder from CodeCanyon and overwrite exiting files in folder
/wp-content/plugins/halfdata-green-donations/by new ones.
You won’t lose donors and settings. They are stored in MySQL database.
How to use
- Configure plugin on Settings page in admin dashboard.
- All donations are devided into groups called “Campaigns”. First of all you need create campaign on Campaigns page in admin dashboard.
- Each campaign has its own unique shortcode. Just paste this shortcode into the area of the site where you want to place payment form, goal progress bar ot top donors for this campaign.
Your WordPress-driven website and server must match the following requirements. All modern servers already do it.
- WordPress version 4.2 or higher.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact us and we’ll help you ASAP.
Please visit Changelog and check out what we added/fixed in latest version of Green Donations.