This app enables you to have a domains names checker on your website. You can set which one to use from the config file.
One of the services is our own API service that has been reliable more than any other service and for more than 4 years (as of Dec 2020): https://yougapi.com/api/
The app enables you to define your own affiliate URLs to register a new domain.
New Dec 2020: You can now process a payment to purchase a domain name through Paypal. You only need to add your logic of things to do or where to store the new purchases / payments when Paypal will callback the app’s callback URL.
This app also comes with a built-in area (at the top of the search input), that you can customize from the config file with your own ad banner code. After purchasing this app, you get the full source code enabling you to run an app just like on our demo page !
Test it before you buyDemo
Features- Enable your visitors to check for domains availability
- Supporting the most common TDLs and we can add yours if not yet supported !
- Supporting the payment processing of a domain name (Paypal)
- Formatted whois information for domains already registered
- Modal window to see the official Whois information
- You can define your own affiliate registration links o and whois URL
- Very clean user interface
- Requires very minimal configuration, get this app running in minutes !
Updates15 Dec 2020
- Refactored and simplified to have one type of search
- Added ability to process a payment for a domain name purchase (Paypal). A callback page has been created called automatically by Paypal after receiving a payment, and you need to add your own Database storage and logic there.
12 May 2018
- Dropping the Mashape APIs because inconsistant results and difficulties from our buyers getting on their API
- Support for the Giant API with dozens of TLDs and extensions supported
- Added Whois information for registered domains
12 Apr 2017
- Updated the API calls – Now supporting Domainr (Mashape), Dreamhost and Domainstatus (Mashape) for the API providers
- Updated to the latest Bootstrap 3.3.7
- Added a dedicated dialog for suggested domains (when using the domainr API provider)
7 Jun 2015
- Dropped the support of the domainr service. Replaced by a different service that is FREE and doesn’t request providing any credit card information
29 Apr 2015
- Updated to the latest Domainr API and the ability to define the domainr client id
27 Sep 2014
- Updated the app with the latest domainr API changes
29 Oct 2012
- Added the ability to open a Whois search page directly if a domain is already registered
- Added suggested domains if a domain is already taken (includes .com .net .org .co and other extensions)