This plugin enables you to have a Domains Names Checker on your blog using a single shortcode.
AJAX Search This search is a regular search, where the user needs to hit the submit button to do the search.
This plugin is based on 3 different API and you can decide to use the service you wish (defined from the plugin settings page). You can also enable the caching of the domains availability search results, and even define the caching expiration for how long you want to wait before the results are refreshed.
You can also define your own registrar URL with your own affiliate links to register a new domain, that way you can make money each time a user registers a domain through your website !
Test it before you buyDemo
Features- Enable your visitors to check for domains availability
- Shortcode support to integrate the service on any page / post
- Supporting .com .co .net .org .mobi .biz extensions and more when using the Dreamhost API provider
- AJAX search
- Supporting 3 domains checking service providers
- You can define your own affiliate registration links
- Supports caching of the results (to speed up future same searches)
- Customize the labels used in the search form
How to useJust se this shortcode into any page you want to integrate the domains checker: [domains_wpress]
Updates18 Apr 2017
- Now supporting 3 API providers, Domainr and Domainstatus through mashape.com and Dreamhost
- Cleaner and new code base
11 Jun 2015
- Dropped the support of the domainr service. Replaced by a different service that is free and doesn’t request providing any credit card information
29 Apr 2015
- Updated to the latest Domainr API and added the ability to define the domainr client id
5 Oct 2014
- Fixed a small display bug when searching certain domains
27 Sep 2014
- Updated the plugin with the latest domainr API changes
- Added the ability to define the search area width from the backend
- Small visual improvements to the domain search area and search button
28 Aug 2013
- Fixed the class to call the domainr API using the secure URL
7 June 2013
- Added a feature of having a ”.com” added to the keyword if no extension has been defined. So if a user enters only “paris” for ex, the system will consider it as “paris.com”
3 Jan 2013
- Added a “search_type” parameter to the shortcode to be able to overwrite the general setting and be able to use a regular search on one page, and Instant Search on another page for ex.
- Added a search button and text input style, that can be customized from the CSS file.