This plugin enables you to have a Domains Names Checker on your website, using a shortcode. Very easy !
It is based since May 2018 on the new Giant API, supporting dozen of domains extension, and more can be added on demand. More information on http://yougapi.com/api/. You can also enable the caching of the domains availability search results, and even define the caching expiration for how long you want to wait before the results are refreshed.
You can define your own registrar URL with your own affiliate links to register a new domain, that way you can make money each time a user registers a domain through your website !
Test it before you buyDemo
Features- Enable your visitors to check for domains availability
- Shortcode support to integrate the service on any page / post
- Supporting dozen of TLDs (domains extensions)
- Based on the new Giant API, more reliable than ever before !
- Whois information displayed when the domain is not available
- You can define your own affiliate registration links
- Supports caching of the results (to speed up future same searches)
- Customize the labels used in the search form
Supported extension to date (May 19, 2018)bar, be, biz, ca, cat, cn, co, co.uk, com, com.br, de, earth, edu, eu, express, fr, gov, gov.uk, info, io, ltd, me, media, mx, net, nl, no, org, org.uk, rocks, sex, tv, uk, uk.com, us, xyz
How to useJust se this shortcode into any page you want to integrate the domains checker: [domains_wpress]
Updates19 May 2018
- Supporting the new Giant API and dropping the other ones
- Added the display of basic whois information when a domain is not available
18 Apr 2017
- Now supporting 3 API providers, Domainr and Domainstatus through mashape.com and Dreamhost
- Cleaner and new code base
11 Jun 2015
- Dropped the support of the domainr service. Replaced by a different service that is free and doesn’t request providing any credit card information
29 Apr 2015
- Updated to the latest Domainr API and added the ability to define the domainr client id
5 Oct 2014
- Fixed a small display bug when searching certain domains
27 Sep 2014
- Updated the plugin with the latest domainr API changes
- Added the ability to define the search area width from the backend
- Small visual improvements to the domain search area and search button
28 Aug 2013
- Fixed the class to call the domainr API using the secure URL
7 June 2013
- Added a feature of having a ”.com” added to the keyword if no extension has been defined. So if a user enters only “paris” for ex, the system will consider it as “paris.com”
3 Jan 2013
- Added a “search_type” parameter to the shortcode to be able to overwrite the general setting and be able to use a regular search on one page, and Instant Search on another page for ex.
- Added a search button and text input style, that can be customized from the CSS file.