doitX clients is an addon to the existing doitX app. With this application you can let your clients make payments for their invoices and place orders on products. Again all the entries, invoices, orders, payments and products associated to the clients are displayed on this app.
All the company’s sellable and on-stock products are displayed on this app, enabling clients to place orders. Placed orders can be confirmed automatically or manually based on the settings of doitX. With multiple payment options, cients can complete payments of their invoices on the go. Payments options available to the clients can be controlled from doitX app.
- Dashboard with helpful overview of entries, orders, invoices, payments, activities of clients.
- Display your sellable and on stock products to your clients.
- Allow your clients place orders on products
- Comment functionality on entries of the items
- Clients can view and download invoices easily in PDF formats from the system.
- Award commissions to your sales agents
- Support for multiple currencies e.g USD, EUR, GBP, INR, KES.
- Your clients can easily pay via credit cards using the Stripe payment service.
- Your clients can easily make payments through PayPal using their account balance, credit and debit cards.
- Your clients can easily make payments using their cards through Authorize.Net.
- Your clients can easily pay via credit cards using the 2Checkout payment service.
- Your clients can easily make payments using mPesa, Airtel Money, among other options through PesaPal payment gateway.
- Your clients can easily make payments through PayTM payment gateway.
- Log every activity done.
- Notifications on new tasks and action required etc.
- In-built freadly search for entries, products, orders and invoices.
- And many more features.
Username – firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – clientclient
Login URL – http://mybizcms.com/demos/doitx_clients/clients/login
ChangelogVersion 1.1 – 12 January 2019
1. Added PayPal Standard payment gateway 2. Added PesaPal payment gateway 3. Added PayTM payment gateway 4. Added support for more currencies 5. Fixed security bugsVersion 1.0 – 06 December 2018
Initial version release