WP Docs pro is easiest way to create documentation for your premium products of any type. Admin need not to manage link hierarchy or difficult setup to put all together. We have made it super easy that you just write your page as you normally do and just tick on ‘Convert to user guide’ to convert your page in to documentation. Below is example of your input and final output.
Below is page created by admin in the backend.
and you can see it as document in the front-end.
We have tested various documentation plugin and they ask you to create sections, sub section etc which is lots of unnecessary efforts so we create this innovative plugin to made documentation a easy task.
How it WorksAdmin writes documentation by using heading <h2>and sub heading in <h3> html tags. They need to tick ‘Convert to User Guide’ meta box and our plugin automatically create navigation bar with search control when you view the page.
Below is final output of your documentation.
Quick Search & Loop Through ResultsVisitors can search words in the document and can navigate search results easily.
You can control functionality of documentation using backend setting page.
You can modify template setting according to your website color scheme easily.
- Convert your posts, pages or custom posts type into documentation easily.
- Show/hide search control and loop through search results using next and previous control.
- Sticky navigation in left and right side option. and show ‘back to top’ control.
- Show/Hide ‘back to top’ control at the bottom of documentation.
- Modify template font and color settings easily in the backend.
- Highlight search results using background and foreground color.
- It’s multi-lingual & multi-site supported.
Refund PolicyAs developer, we understand that sometime you pickup a wrong product which doesn’t fit with your requirement. We’re introducing “one click refund policy” to refund you back if you’re not 100% satisfied with the product.