WHAT IS DOCUMENT
Document WordPress plugin helps you to build and maintain online documentation for products or services in minutes. Our customers use document plugin as product or service manual docs, extensive FAQs, internal company documentations and much more.
DOCUMENT PLUGIN FEATURES
- Create Multiple Documentation Pages
- Public or Member Only Voting Easily set who can post a vote on your site from the plugin´s settings page.
- Set Vote Icons Set like and dislike icons.
- Reset Votes Reset votes for a post or all posts.
- Animated ScrollSpy Automatically updating sidebar navigation based on scroll position
- Template Select from two template designs.
- Category Select which categories to display on a document page.
- Offset Set offset from the top of the browser.
- Sidebar Width Set sidebar width in percentage.
- Counter Option to disable automatic counters.
- Set Link Color Using Color Picker
- Custom CSS Field
- Responsive Design Fully responsive design and optimized for small screen device such as iPhone, iPad.
- Documented All our product come bundled with step by step documentation covering installation and setup.
- Translation Ready All our products are translation ready using Poedit tool with instructions in the bundled documentation.
- Regular Product Updates Document Plugin is kept up to date with the latest WordPress versions
Version 3.0.2 – Dec 15, 2019
- Shortcode bug fix
Version 3.0.0 – May 2, 2018
- Template design update
- Voting bug fixed
- Sidebar JS rewritten to improve performance
- Support links updated
Version 2.2.0 – Dec 14, 2017
- Dislike alignment fix
- Article link hover fix
Version 2.1.0 – Feb 8, 2017
- Options panel update
- Sidebar overflow fix
Version 2.0.0 – Feb 4, 2016
- Added ScrollSpy
- Added second template
- Added shortcode generator
- Added offset from top options
- Added option to hide counters
- Added sidebar width option
- Added option to select vote icons
- Added options to reset all votes
- Updated settings page
Version 1.3.0 – Jul 16, 2014
- Added sidebar scroll feature
- Fixed 767px wide view-port bug
- Fixed misspellings
Version 1.2.0 – Apr 14, 2014
- Changed folder structure, file naming and function prefixes
- Improved jQuery and CSS
Version 1.0.0 – Oct 7, 2013
- Initial release