Introducing a new product for night clubs, bars, discos, DJs and musicians.
- Section of club events
- Detail events
- Section of club DJ’s
- list DJ’s
- Detail DJ’s
- Section of club photo with category events
- Section of club dj mixes
- Section about the club
- Push notifications
- Easy setup
- Clean code
- Support Xcode 8.x, Swift 3 iOS 10.x
- Documentation is included
- Add, edit, delete events
- Add, edit, delete DJ’s
- Add, edit, delete Photo category
- Add, edit, delete photo events
- Add, edit, delete dj mixes
- Add, edit data about club
- PHP min 5.6
- MySql min 5
- Apache server
- mod_rewrite ON
- upload_max_filesize and post_max_filesize > 50Mb
- 12.04.2018 – Upgrading libraries and dependencies to the current version. Added support iOS 11.x, 12.x, iPhone X
ImportantWe develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment.
THE PROJECT REQUIRES THE LATEST VERSION OF COCOAPODS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS, PLEASE ASK US A QUESTION IN OUR SUPPORT, BEFORE YOU BUY.
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. https://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- Item Support Policy Envato: https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy
- Item Support Policy Appteve: https://appteve.com/terms-of-purchase/
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 5 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We do not teach programming languages (Swift, Java, Obj-c) and the use of mobile development tools (Android studio, Xcode)
- We do not give tips on how to add, delete, modify features of the application and design.
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturdays and Sundays.
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
- We are not responsible for the proper and correct operation of the application development environment installed on your computer.