Directory Monitor is a simple, customizable .NET application for monitoring the size of a local directory or network share. It uses impersonation for passing the appropriate credentials to the specified directory. When the configured thresholds are reached the trafficlight flashes up accordingly and a mail message is sent to the configured e-mail address. Other customizable properties include:
- directoryPath: directory that should be monitored. Can be anything you want, even network shares
- initialText: initial text when starting application
- messageText: text that should be displayed when red light is shown
- opacityValue: opacityValue for the traffic light
- timerInterval: interval for probing directory free space
- topMost: should the window remain on top of other windows?
- mailSubject: subject for notification e-mail